Sean 'Diddy' Combs lawsuits

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was famous for his rapping and his house parties. He was arrested on Monday September 16th. He was arrested and charged with human trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in commercial trade. He is facing dozens of new allegations of sexual assault in a series of lawsuit set to be filed. He will go to trial in May 2025. Combs pleaded not guilty, he was present in the courtroom with several of his family members. 

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was charged with multiple things. The 2016 hotel surveillance video in May shows Combs dragging and kicking his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura. Combs then denied the allegations of abusing Ventura, then following the release of the video, Combs then apologized. Combs' lawyer motion on Wednesday further asked the judge to consider barring the footage from the trial. Combs is now awaiting trial in federal custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center. Combs will next appear in court on December 18th. 

There were many lawsuits involving Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs the most famous one right now is that the R&B singer was in a personal and professional relationship with Cassie Ventura. Ventura filed a federal lawsuit against Combs alleging years of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Ventura's willingness to come forward opened the floodgate for nearly dozens of other lawsuit against Combs. In 2018 Combs forced his way into her home and sexually assualted her without her consent. Another one in 2016 Diddy is caught violently grabbing, shoving, and kicking Cassue Ventura during an altercation in a hotel in california. 

In my opinion I think that Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs should have to pay his time in prison for his actions to Cassie Ventura and others he had hurt during the lawsuits. I believe that he should be facing his time to re-enact his actions he did to those poor people that suffered from his doings. All actions have consequences but I believe that Combs should pay for what he has done more seriously. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2024/09/18/who-is-diddy-sean-combs-what-to-know-about-artist-indictment-kids-net-worth/75278525007/#:~:text=What%20is%20Diddy%20famous%20for,1993%20called%20Bad%20Boy%20Records.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-diddy-combs-arrested-federal-custody/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/27/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-new-civil-lawsuit/index.html

1. Do you think Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs had a reason to do what he did? 
  2. Do you think Combs is guilty? And why? 
  3. How much time do you think he should be opposed to? And why? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know anyone who has a reason to sexual assault someone or abuse them so I don't believe Diddy has one either. If the footage shows Diddy dragging and shoving Cassie then I believe he is guilty and for abusing someone is not ok. He even pleaded not guilty about it and then was shown footage. Diddy should be in jail for a long time for everything he's done. 

• I think Sean Combs ( diddy ) did not have any rights or reasons to do what he did to anyone. I think Sean is just a sick man that needs to sit and think about how he has spent his life for awhile in prison. I think he should get at least 10 years becuase what he did was messed up. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker