North Korea is saying they are going to drop a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific. This action have occurred by what Donald Trump said about the U.S. military. After Kim Jong Un heard what Donald said he was going to North Korea Kim said to Trump "he will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire.

I think that Kim Jong Un is a very unstable individual and he should be stopped before anything very major and deadly happens to anyone.

1. What do you think Donald Trump is planning with his "Military action"?

2. Do you think that Kim Jong Un is really going to make a Tump pay for what he said in the UN meeting on Tuesday? Expalin? 

1. I think Trump is going to have a defensive plan just in case Kim and North Korea launch a bomb for what Trump said at the UN meeting.

2. I think the Kim is just trying make Trump do something that he doesn't want to do and will make him pay for what he does.

Click Here to go to full story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kim-jong-un-on-trump-comments/index.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think trump will be ready for an attack if that what north Korea or Kim Jong Un has in mind. and i think that Kim Jong Un is all talk like trump said and I don't think he will pay for anything.

• I think that president trump is creating troops to be on standby in case Kim Jong Un actually follows through with what he is threatening. I'm sure he is devising a plan to quickly export troops to South Korea where they can take refuge and attack from there. Hopefully nothing like this actually happens, but if it does, I believe this is the plan Trump has.

• Why would you say Trump is getting troops of standby when he could use a bomb or other device?

• I think Trump wants us to go to war, even if it isn't in our best interest to do so right now. I think if he was being serious, which he probably was, he's going to strike somewhere or at least make it look like he is going to. Both of these people are very unstable humans and no one can really tell what actions either of them will make. Let's just hope that it's a smart decision.

• I think Trump will be ready with a plan in case anything goes wrong because we know we can't trust North Korea. I don't think he will do anything to Trump but I don't know that for sure because North Korea is a little sketchy so you never know we just got to be ready just in case.

• I don't think that President Trump is going to have anything real big, I think that he is just trying to threaten North Korea at the moment and show them that he is serious. No, I think that Kim Jung Un is just like Trump and they are both big talkers. I also think that he is trying to provoke Trump into doing something dumb.

• Yes I agree with that you think that King is trying to get Trump to do something that he hasn't thought of.

• 1) I don't think he is planning something big. I think he's just saying something right now as a threat and to show North Korea that he is serious.

2) No, I think Kim Jong Un is trying to provoke Trump so that he has a reason to start a War or try and nuke someone. 

• 1.Nothing real big, probably he just want to have a second plan for in case he would needed.

2. No, he it's just a person that speak a lot, but he don't want to enter in war, because he knows that Us can end with North Korea in a short time.

• 1.  I think Donald Trump may try his best to prevent that test anyway possible

2. No, because possibly China may step in and warn NK to stop trying to do that or there maybe consequence  

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker