Diana - Princess of Wales Conspiracy Theory

Princess Diana married into the Royal Family of the United Kingdom in 1981, to King Charles lll. She was loved and adored by many in the country. She was also known for being involved with activities that the royal family was forbidden to do. On August 31, 1997, Princess Diana died after her driver, Henri Paul, crashed into the 13th pillar in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris. 

One theory is that this was a total accident, that it was a total coincidence that she was at that place, at that time, and had that outcome. They believe that the car she was in was also being followed by paparazzi so that was also a reason for the crash. Also being that her driver Henri Paul, was really under the influence of alcohol because his BAC (blood alcohol content) was over three times the legal limit to operate a car. 

Another theory for her death was the royal family. As stated before, Diana would break many rules in the royal family. This included being the first royal family member to shake hands with an AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) patient, she wouldn’t agree to obey everything Prince Charles said, and removed the word obey from her wedding vows. Another possible reason was that when Charles and Diana got divorced, Charles was still upset about it so he had her killed. Then Chalres and Hendi Paul went to the bars, Charles got him drunk, then he drove Diana and crashed. 

My personal opinion is that the reason she died was because of the royal family. I know that the royal family has top of the line security and safety measures. Also that Diana had a boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, who Diana said was “Mr. Wonderful” and considered him the love of her life. Which might have upset Charles so he would want her dead. 

Do you believe Charles would have wanted Diana dead?

What do you think happened to Princess Diana?

https://people.com/prince-charles-princess-diana-relationship-timeline-5894506#:~:text=In%20his%201994%20biography%2C%20 Charles,at%20the%20Queen's%20Balmoral%20Castle.

https://www.royal.uk/diana-princess-wales

https://people.com/princess-diana-dodi-fayed-relationship-timeline-8386191

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2023/11/24/the-crown-diana-death-paparazzi-driver/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/politics97/diana/driver.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think Charles wanted Princess Dianna dead. I think she died by Henri Paul who was drunk. I feel like he didn't really know what he was doing so he just crashed. If the car was also being followed by paparazzi's which can also make the driver a little bit more scared and wasn't paying attention.

• I don't think that Charles would want Dianna dead. He had already divorced hare and had signed the papers. I think that the crash was a result of the intoxicated driver. I think he was just drunk and not thinking straight and crashed the car.

• I agree with your thought, but I still believe Prince Charles would have wanted her dead. When you said, "He had already divorced her and had signed the papers." that could have been a cover for him so others wouldn't try to convict him. I do like how you worded your response.

• i have never even heard of this "princess of the whales" and I dont think that it exist. I know that Princess Diana died in a car accent involveing a bunch of her fans fallowing her.

• I think that it was probably an accident becuase the public loved her and if the public loves someone of your group than you would want to use them the best as possible in your own benefit and killing her would not benefit the royal family. On the other hand I do think thbat if she had a boyfriend that charles wouldn't be content with that but I don't think that he would have her killed because of that. 

• 1.) No, due to them being family I do not really think that King Charles III would do something like that. Second, even if he did, the fact that Henri Paul's BAC was above the legal limit, I feel like that was the cause of death, I don't feel like he was risk his life to kill her.

2.) As I stated in the last question, the fact that Henri Paul's BAC was above the legal limit, I feel like that was the cause of death, I don't feel like he was risk his life to kill her.

• Do you believe charles would've wanted Diana dead? Yes, I think that Charles would want her dead for numerous reasons. The main being jelousy, Charles was jelous of Dianas new boyfriend and wanted her for himself. However he knew he couldn't have her and he decided that since he can't, nobody else can either. 

• I agree, you used a lot of the information that wasn't in the text, but was understood. Your comment was very well written and showed both sides of the topic. I do also agree that Charles was very jealous about Diana having this new boyfriend. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker