Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence 

Artificial Intelligence is the biggest technological shift so far. Although AI is bigger and better than most of any technology we’ve ever created, it shouldn’t be feared. AI can be used for the wrong matters like being used to gather information to sell online. That wouldn’t be done by the AI itself though, but by criminals that can easily hack into AI databases. 

Most people think that AI will take over jobs and make the next generation very stupid. In school with AI, it's easier to cheat on bigger topics with apps like ChatGPT or any Ai assistance. As of last year, statistics say that over 300 million people will eventually lose their job to AI. Even though that’s only 10% of the workforce, AI can create jobs for them. 

In my opinion, I think Artificial intelligence will benefit the world. Less aggravated people with jobs, and more kind people hopefully, with the customer service. AI may seem scary because it's new, but just like any other piece of technology created, it takes a lot to like it unless it benefits you. 

Would you trust AI? 

Do you think Ai will eventually take over? 

What do you think will happen with AI in the next few years? 

Sources: https://www.enghouseinteractive.com/blog/will-ai-take-over-the-world-will-ai-take-over-customer-service/#:~:text=If%20you%20believe%20science%20fiction,is%20depicted%20in%20the%20movies.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think AI is a good thing since it is a good source of technology that helps us out in many ways. Al can help us students out in school in many ways when we are trying to get the information. Although it may seem like it is getting more advanced for us and many people can hack into it I still feel like it is good source. Even if someone does hack into it I don't think it is going to harm us. 

• I would not trust AI because its pretty much the beginning of the end. AI keeps getting smarter and more advanced every day so why wouldn't it take over eventually? Using AI dramatically cuts costs for companies, so why wouldn't they use it? If AI can make full length movies that are non-discernable from reality then why wouldn't they skip over the costs of paying actors and production fees ect.? The answer is Companies will use AI until its too late to go back and theres honestly not much we can do about it now that its started. 

• I believe AI is a good thing because it can help us get further in the future. But I wouldn't trust AI because at one point it could get even more advanced and take over the world. I think AI will get very far in the next few years and get so good it will start to come up with different solutions to different world problems.

• bump

• I belive that the AI is good for multiple things, but I also do beilve that the AI at some point can and will take over, It also can cause kids to cheat on homwork or test because all you have to do it take a picture or ask a question, so no I do not trust the AI

• AI is for sure helpful in many ways when it comes to getting a fast answer in a situation. I do personally believe that AI could take over at somepoint because of how advanced the AI's are getting. I think they will keep growing but hopefully not planning on taking over the world because it would be a whole new world if that happened.

• I agree that AI is helpful in lots of ways. I also think that it would be impossible for AI to take over. As of now, its easy to use for both good and bad purposes, but it only exists with technology. Humans will be able to change what they don't like with the AI if it ever makes a mistake, or does something it was not programmed to do. In the future some people may find ways to use it for bad things, but AI itself won't be able to take over or become more powerful than humans since we can control it.

• I agree with you on the fact that AI is very helpful, but i don't think it will be impossible for it to take over. Maybe in it's state right now it might not be able to take over because they aren't advanced enough. But when it is there will be a WAY higher chance of it taking over as it gets smarter and be able to think more independently.

• I think AI would take over some things in our life, like having digital screens glasses that are in front of you that you can see but others can't. Or maybe even robots that can help you with life, like doing your chores around the house. But AI would definitely get better over the years to sounding like other people or doing your work in school for you.But I think AI would take over in the next 60 years from now or maybe even sooner than we think. 

• I believe AI is only going to advance technologically. As of now, it's nothing more than an aid and personnally, I don't think it'll become anything other than that. AI isn't something to fear, and the worst it's ever done is steal some people's art and writing, and make shabby copies of it. I'm not concerned of AI turning into some evil robot and wreaking havoc, because life isn't a hollywood film.  

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker