Will Biden go to war if a NATO country is attacked.

WIll Biden go to war if a NATO country is attacked? Joe Biden said that americans were ready to fight against the russians if any of the NATO countries are in crisis. Biden said "if russia procedes then we will rally the world" meaning he will get the other nato countries and fight russia and their allies. if Biden does go to war when the NAtO countries are attacked then he will deploy his troups at that country and not go through Ukrain.

i belive that biden will not go through with this as this would waste some of the americans soldiers and we could use them elsewhere. then again i also belive biden might as he would just want to get the war over with and the way he could think of that is scaring russia with americas force.

Will biden go through with war?

what is your Point of view on this?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't really know much about this topic, but while biden is president, anything can happen because he doesn't know what he is saying over half the time. He needs to leave office because eventually something big is going to happen, kind of like this war thing, and he's not going to know what to do.

• Biden has to go through with it NATO was made so that if one country attacked another that was in NATO then the supporting countries would help them that's the whole point so he has to so I do believe that he will send troops if needed.

• Well the whole point of NATO is that if one country is attacked then the rest of the countries in NATO have to step in to help the country in need. So yes I do beleive that if russia were to attack a NATO country the US will most likely go to war.

• I think that he would go through with the war. When you are in NATO and another NATO-affiliated country is attacked, you protect them. That is really the whole point of NATO. I feel like the war shouldn't even be going on. I feel like war is so stupid and every country should want to avoid it at all costs. 

• I think if one country attacts a NATO country, then all the other NATO countries have to support the attacked country. So, he probably doesn't have very much of choice if something like that happens. Of course, I think that it would be easier to avoid war because it costs a lot of resources. 

• I don't think Biden knows what he's doing. He barely knows what he's talking about 99% of the time. For example, he was supposed to address the Nashville shooting and he started talking about ice cream and started to be a perve. If he does go through with this war, it will probably be because other people are telling him to, because like I stated, he doesn't know what's going on or how to handle things.

• I think he needs to get his head on straight. He is probally one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Trump brought our world to peace. The only peace Trump didn't have was on Twitter. Biden needs to toughen up because he makes America look weak.

• I don't know much about this topic so I don't know if he will go through this war but I think that it depends in how bad the situation is. I believe it is easier for him not to go through war and staying away from it but if he wants to help and fight agains Russia I think he will. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker