Who Will Win the Super Bowl?!

Sunday, February 12, 2023! The Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl LVII. Super Bowl Sunday will kick off at 5:30pm Central Time! Who will win? And who will fall short? First, let's look into this exciting competition a little deeper. 

The Philadelphia Eagles are the No.1 seed in the NFC. The Eagles just recently demolished the San Francisco 49ers 31-7 earlier today, as in 1/29. The Eagles are the NFC champions and looking to be NFL champions in the upcoming weeks. After the win today, the Eagles have the No.1 offense in the league and have the No.2 defense in the league. Although the Eagles have been very dominant, there is a slight concern for their starting QB Jalen Hurts. Hurts has had a shoulder injury for the past couple weeks. Although it did bother Jalen during today’s game, he still pulled through and was able to win with a breeze. 

The Kansas City Chiefs are the No.1 seed in the AFC. The Chiefs just recently narrowly defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 with a field goal in the last 10 seconds. The Chiefs have also dominated in this 2023 season. Both of the games that the Chiefs have won in these playoffs have been a 1 score game, but that should not be a concern for Chiefs fans for the Chiefs have been incredible with their star QB Patrick Mahomes. Just like Jalen Hurts, Mahomes has an injury. Patrick Mahomes sprained his ankle in the divisional round. However, he fought through in the AFC championship to be victorious. Even through the pain. 

Eagles vs Chiefs is going to be very exciting! The spread for this game is -1.5 in the Eagles favor. Meaning, the Eagles are projected to narrowly defeat the Chiefs. But that’s just a prediction! The Eagles center Jason Kelce will also be facing off against his BROTHER Travis Kelce, the TE for the Chiefs. Also, Andy Reid (the Chiefs coach) will be facing his former NFL team, the Eagles. If he manages to win, not only will he be a champion, but he will be the winningest coach in Chiefs franchise history! 

As a long time Eagle fan I am so excited and nervous! My entire family is full of Chiefs fans excluding my dad and I. Though I wish for a great and entertaining game, I would love for the Eagles to win! A lot is on the line on February 12! Be sure to watch the game and cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles! Whether you are a Bears fan, Packers fan…or even a Cowboys fan.

Fly Eagles Fly!

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/35540249/super-bowl-2023-philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-early-betting-spread-odds-reactions 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/super-bowl-lvii-2023-philadelphia-eagles-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-state-farm-stadium-fox-1235243882/ 

Who do you think will win Super Bowl LVII? 

Will both QB’s injuries play a factor in the game?

Will you be watching the game?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I know what you're feeling. I have a biased opinion towards the Philadelphia Eagles. All respect, and may the best team win.

• I don't know that much about football. But if I had to choose, I would say the Eagles because they sound like they are really good. I think that the injuries will play a big factor in the game. But I don't really care about football. 

• I agree, the injuries could defenitely play a factor in the game.

• I don't know who will win the Super Bowl, but I hope that the Chiefs would win in my personal opinion. But I think that both of the quarterbacks for each team will play a huge factor in the game. I will be watching Super Bowl LVII  on February 12. 

• I will also be watching the game on Sunday. I'm super excited and I can't wait. 

• I think that the Eagles will win Super Bowl LVII. I think this because they are a better team than the Chiefs. However, QB injuries will play a huge factor in the end result. I might not watch the game because I don't really care for either team, but I will watch the halftime show. 

• Yes! Go Eagles! You are one of the first people to bring of the halftime show too. Should be very entertaining too!

• I feel like the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl, only because they have done well in the past with Mahomes during the Super Bowl. I feel like the Eagles are also a really good team though. I feel like it is really anyone's ball game at this point, and we won't know until the day comes. 

• I agree. It is gonna be a good game and any team could win this football game.

• I think the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl. The Eagles and the Chiefs are both excellent teams. But I think that the Chiefs will win it. But I also believe that QB's injuries will play a factor in the game since anything can happen. But If Mahomes stays 100% healthy. The Chief will win. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker