Who Will Win the Super Bowl?!

Sunday, February 12, 2023! The Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl LVII. Super Bowl Sunday will kick off at 5:30pm Central Time! Who will win? And who will fall short? First, let's look into this exciting competition a little deeper. 

The Philadelphia Eagles are the No.1 seed in the NFC. The Eagles just recently demolished the San Francisco 49ers 31-7 earlier today, as in 1/29. The Eagles are the NFC champions and looking to be NFL champions in the upcoming weeks. After the win today, the Eagles have the No.1 offense in the league and have the No.2 defense in the league. Although the Eagles have been very dominant, there is a slight concern for their starting QB Jalen Hurts. Hurts has had a shoulder injury for the past couple weeks. Although it did bother Jalen during today’s game, he still pulled through and was able to win with a breeze. 

The Kansas City Chiefs are the No.1 seed in the AFC. The Chiefs just recently narrowly defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 with a field goal in the last 10 seconds. The Chiefs have also dominated in this 2023 season. Both of the games that the Chiefs have won in these playoffs have been a 1 score game, but that should not be a concern for Chiefs fans for the Chiefs have been incredible with their star QB Patrick Mahomes. Just like Jalen Hurts, Mahomes has an injury. Patrick Mahomes sprained his ankle in the divisional round. However, he fought through in the AFC championship to be victorious. Even through the pain. 

Eagles vs Chiefs is going to be very exciting! The spread for this game is -1.5 in the Eagles favor. Meaning, the Eagles are projected to narrowly defeat the Chiefs. But that’s just a prediction! The Eagles center Jason Kelce will also be facing off against his BROTHER Travis Kelce, the TE for the Chiefs. Also, Andy Reid (the Chiefs coach) will be facing his former NFL team, the Eagles. If he manages to win, not only will he be a champion, but he will be the winningest coach in Chiefs franchise history! 

As a long time Eagle fan I am so excited and nervous! My entire family is full of Chiefs fans excluding my dad and I. Though I wish for a great and entertaining game, I would love for the Eagles to win! A lot is on the line on February 12! Be sure to watch the game and cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles! Whether you are a Bears fan, Packers fan…or even a Cowboys fan.

Fly Eagles Fly!

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/35540249/super-bowl-2023-philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-early-betting-spread-odds-reactions 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/super-bowl-lvii-2023-philadelphia-eagles-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-state-farm-stadium-fox-1235243882/ 

Who do you think will win Super Bowl LVII? 

Will both QB’s injuries play a factor in the game?

Will you be watching the game?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

•  Yes I think that that is a possibility, however, I think that it will be fun for each brother to face eachother. It will just be nice to watch them hug it out in the end. Which do you prefer, Travis Kelce or Jason Kelce?

• I don't know who's going to win but it will be a big battle. Even though I like watching the chiefs I don't know who i'm going for. I really don't care who wins either way both teams have been fighting really hard to make it to the super bowl. If I had to go for a team I would say chiefs only because I don't really watch the Eagles play.

• I know that there are many of those who don't watch football however I encourage that you do. It is such an entertaining thing to watch...at times. It can alos be very stressful!

• I think that the Eagles will win the superbowl. I think that the QB’s injuries could play a factor in the game. The Eagles defense could target Mahomes ankle when they tackle him and the Chiefs could target Hurts shoulder when they tackle him. If the QB’s do get hit wear they have the injury’s I think that they will stay in the game and play. I will be watching the game but not the halftime show.

• I agree, the Eagles are clearly the best team in the NFL and I can't wait for the game!

• I think that the eagles will win the supper bowl I have been wanting them to do good since I watched them play and I don't like the chiefs anyway. I definitely think the QB injuries will affect the game, but they will still both try to play their hardest. I will definitely be watching the game

• I also think that the injuries will play a factor. However, I can't see either QB's not finishing the game. When it's the super bowl, they will do anything to win, no matter the cost. 

• I really don't know who will win. In my opinion, I'm going to go with the eagles because that is what is being predicted. I think that the QB's injuries may have a factor in the winning of the game. Unless the statistics have been pulled from the teams without the starting QB's and have been adjusted with the new QB's.

• I agree. I am also going with the Eagles not only because I am an Eagles fan but because they have a really good team and a pass rushing defense that can take down Patrick Mahomes.

• I think that the Kansas city Chiefs will win because they have a really good football team, clearly both teams are good enough to face off at the end but I am going with the cheifs. Yes I think that both QB injuries will play a factor in the game but that we will have to see then. Yes i will be watching.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker