Tiktok

Tiktok is an app where people make many different types of videos to entertain people that watch. Tiktok is a very used app for everyone in this world. everyone uses it and there are many famous people on tiktok. It was called musically before it was renamed to tiktok. its been around for many years. A couple years ago Donald Trump tried to ban tiktok in America because the Chinese were spying on us. Donald trump could not finalize the ban on tiktok and everyone kept on using it. Tiktok is now under another cercomstance of getting banned again. Joe Biden wants to either buy out the Chinese company or put a ban on this app because of national security concerns. 

If America does buy out the company everyone will be using it without anyone supposedly spying on us. If Biden does ban the app we will never see tiktok again on anyones phone because of the ban. Biden thinks hes protecting us from the chinese when all anyones doing is just watching short funny videos.

In my opinion I don't think we should ban tiktok. I don't think the chinese are spying on us through tiktok. I think if we ban tiktok a lot of people will be mad and upset.

why would the Chinese be spying on us through tiktok?

Do you use the tiktok app if so how long a day?

cite- https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/tech/tiktok-ban-explainer/index.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I use tiktok daily, whenever i have free time or when i want to relax. i'm not sure if the chinese are spying on us, but if they are, then some people post really bad things. lots of people post outside their house and the town they live in, so it could be very dangerous. 

• I use tiktok a lot aswell and I don't think they are spying on us.

• I use tiktok on a daily basis, just whenever I have free time during my day. I don't know if the Chinese are spying on us, but if they are I think someone American should buy out tiktok, so we can continue to use the app. I understand why Joe Biden and Donald Trump both wanted to buy it out though.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker