Should there be an online school option?

Should there be an option of online school? In my oponion I think there should be online school for many different reasons. Such as having to work jobs and not have school being in the way or maybe you have to watch your siblings during the schoold days when your parents can't there are many different reasons for this online program should be a thing. If online school was a thing in all school districts I think that there would be a higher percent of graduates for the kids/families that make it hard for those kids who don't get to graduate. There are many kids who would be more encouraged to graduate school online then being in school. For this reason many kids are shy not socialable or have be anxiety or even just not like being around people. In the future I think a lot more schools will start to have different programs to be online.

Should online school be a thing in all schools why or why not?

Do you think there would be more Students graduating if online school was a thing?

https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/edlabs/regions/midwest/pdf/rel_2015065.pdf 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I believe that online school should be an option, but I would prefer to go to school in person. I prefer in person because it is much easier to learn one on one instead of doing it online. I think that there would still be plenty of students graduating online, but I think that a majority would stay in person.

• I think there should be an online school option. I think the people that would choose to do that should realize that they might not get the one on one help that they want because the teacher will be having class. I think it should be an option for people that it would benefit.

• Yes, they should be a online school option. I mean it the students choices if they want to do online or go to the real school. I guess it just depends if the person want to do online or not.

• Yeah there should be a online school option. I don't know why anyone would want to do that because it w*ill just be way harder then it needs to be. You wont have that one on one with the teacher and they wont be able to explain it to you. 

• Sure they should be but why would you want to do that. I think it would be way harder and make things more difficult. I think kids would say they would do it than half the time just mess around cause that is what I would do I can't focus on school outside of school. It is hard enough as it is in school. 

• Yeah, I definitely think that online school should be avaliable in all schools. I think that online school can be benificial to a lot of people. People who dont like to wake up early or have a hard time waking up early, people that are sick a lot. I do think that there would be more students graduating if we have an online school option. 

• I think online school should be an option. However, I think it should only be available to those that really need it. Like if someone absolutely cant come into school. 

• I think that online schooling should definitely be an option. But, I also think that in-person schooling also needs to remain available. I think it really depends on the student and what would best benefit them and their learning.

• Yes I think online school should be a thing because some students don't like going to school all the time. I also think it would help some students to pay attention more than in a classroom. Yes I think there would be more students that would graduating if school was online.

• I think that students should be abel to pick between in person school, or online school. I think for some kids, being online, it would be very helpful. You would not have to sit in class all day, it would just be so much easier on kids who have focus issues, because they wouldnt have to sit in class and listen.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker