Should students have an open campus? First of all, what is an open campus? Open campus is when students have the freedom to go out of school during lunch or during study hall depending on what their principal says. Some schools during the semester test have every grade have open campus but some schools have junior and seniors only have open campus during the semester test. Some schools may not allow open campus during semester tests for any grade at all and I think that it is unfair to the junior and seniors that don’t get open campus because it’s their last year or two years and they can’t have freedom. 

Some people say that there shouldn’t be open campus for every grade because the underclassmen will take it for granted and will ruin it for everyone but I think that they should only have sophomores, juniors, and seniors have open campus but not year-round. I think that sophomores and juniors should have it for 3rd and 4th quarters and not year round and I think that seniors should have it year-round. It also might help the students more and not get so stressed and not having to stay in school for like 7-8 hours. Even though some underclassmen may want it and they might not ruin I still think that they shouldn’t have open campus and it also helps other food stores or restaurants because some students might want something else than school lunch because they might not like the school lunch. 

I believe that people should have a chance but I think that the good underclassmen and know they won’t ruin it for everybody should get open campus during semester tests because I do feel like if every underclassmen get open campus they will ruin it for everyone. I also think that if you have one F you shouldn’t get open campus and work with the teacher to get the grade up at least for you can get open campus. I think some underclassmen are cable of it but some also isn’t cable of it and I think that sophomores can handle it. 

In my opinion, I think that sophomores, juniors, and seniors should have open campus because they can handle it but I think that underclassmen shouldn’t have open campus because some of them will ruin it or can’t handle it and I think that if freshmen do have open campus then I think that the good freshman should have open campus that can handle it but as long as they have good grades and no F’s. I think that if they try to get their grades up then I think that they should get open campus and as long as they have their grades us then they should have open campus. 

Do you think that freshmen should have open campus?

Do you think that students should have open campus during semester tests? 

Should sophomores get open campus during semester tests?

https://grownandflown.com/teens-allowed-open-campus-lunch/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that we should have open campus. I think it will allow people to go out to eat or just have a little break from tests. Some people might stress a lot when having semester tests so this would help them relax and do better. 

• I agree because being in the school for 7-8 hours can put a lot of stress on the students and they need a little break from school/test.

• Yes, I think freshman should have opeon campus, but only during semester testing. i think all students should have the oppertuniy on of having opeon campus during semester testing becasue it gives kids a little time to relacks. 

• I agree but I think that if freshmen have failing grades then they shouldn't have open campus because they are just ruining it for everyone.

• i think freshmen could have not full open campus but a restricted type to get used to the idea of leaving and geting back in time for the classes  and get full open campus in their sophmore up to senior year 

• I agree because I think that some freshmen are responsible and have passing grades and they should have the option to have open campus.

• I think we should have open campus. We are responsible enough in my opinion. Also we get super bored during these tests. I also think we deserve a brain break in our day. Good topic!

• I agree because sometimes people need a little break, just to chill outside of school and not get so stressed out before their next text.

• I think if you are not failing classes you should have open campus. in the pasts years it has been like that and if you werent back in time for your test then you failed it or had to come on make up day and i think that is fair. i think it is a responsiblity to have open campus so if you are passing all your grades i think you should be able to. 

• I agree with you because if you aren't back in time then you should get a consequences and I think that your parents won't be happy about if you don't come back on time. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker