Queen Elizabeth's II Death

Queen Elizabeth

As many of you all know Queen Elizabeth II passed away yesterday. She was 96 years old when she passed. She was born on April 21, 1926 and took throne in 1956. She has done so many things for England. She was the first monarchy to visit China and help so many people there. I think it is very sad that she had passed but at least she passed peacefully. Now her son King Charles. Her daughter in law  died in a  reck awhile back. Queen Elizabeth was on the throne for 70 years. 

She had many powers such as, to appoint and dismiss ministers. She also could regulate the civil service. She can declare war and make peice and many more. Her goals were to make England a safer place. I think that she has a accomplished that goal and I hope Kind Charles will be able to keep that away. The estament cost per year for the royal family is 100 million.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32816450

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-29/how-much-does-the-royal-family-cost-a-breakdown-of-the-key-figures

How do you feel about the passing of Queen Elizabeth?

Do you think King Charles will be a good King?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Its your own opion. You can think what you wanna think but I disagree. I also think that lowing the flag was respectful cause she has supported us in many ways. I also think King Charels will do good because he knows what hes doing.

• While I'm not particularly sad that the queen passed away, I still think that she was a better ruler than the king now. Although there was rumors of her being racist I'm not sure if that's true or not but her death was bound to happen concerning that she was getting old. I do wish that Princess Diana hadn't passed because she would've been the best queen the world had ever seen, she was loving, kind, and a good mother. Queen Elizabeth lived a good and long life but life everything it couldn't have lasted for forever.

• I think the rumors of her being racist are false. She doesn't seem like the person that would judge somone by their color. I also wish Princess Diana was still alive because she would just take after her mother and her mother was amazing.

• I am kind of sad that the Queen passed away. I mean, I don't know it any other way than Queen Elizabeth being the Queen of England. And now there is a new king I don't know much about. But I think that he will also do a great job since he had such a great mother he could learn from.

• I don't know anything about the king as well. What I have heard he is a very nice gentelman and will be a good king. I didn't know anything about the kind until I read about her. I do dreew ith you and think that the King will do good beacause he will take after his mother.

• I am sad that the queen has past away and I dont really know what she was doing or what queen do because I have not had to or cared much, but now I am curious. I think that King charels shoud get a chance but I don't think he will do as well as the gueen.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker