Thirty two year old Lindsay Clancy is accused of assault, strangulation, and murder of her five year old daughter Cora, 3 year old son Dawson, and 8 month old son Callan. Her children were found in the basement of their Duxbury, Massachusetts home on January 25th. 

Donna Jesse who is a relative of the Clancy family said, "They were just beautiful children. Well cared for. They were just beautiful."

Lindsay Clancy jumped out of a window and her husband called 911 on January 24th. According to Cruz, Duxbury first responders discovered threee children unconscious inside the couple's home. % year old Cora Clancy and 3 year old Dawson, were pronounced dead. The 8 month old was flown to Boston Children's Hospital with traumatic injuries. Callan Clancy, 8 month old, was prounounced dead on January 27th. 

The DA has announced that she would face charges including murder, stragulation, assault, and batter with a deadly weapon.

Patrick Clancy, the husband, has forgave Lindsay Clancy and he wants the whole world to forgive her. Postpartum depression is really serious and Lindsay was obviously not in the right mind and postpartum depression can make you do things and think things you don't actually mean. She truly loved her kids so much and so many people could tell that she loved them a lot.

Do you think that Lindsay Clancy deserves to be in jail for a long time? Why?

Do you think that post partum depression had any part of this?

Do you think Lindsay Clancy should be forgavine? 

Source: https://abc7chicago.com/lindsay-clancy-update-duxbury-massachusetts/12768439/

https://www.kplctv.com/2023/02/03/woman-accused-killing-her-children-reportedly-had-postpartum-depression/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think she should be in jail for hover long it takes her to get better and get medicine or something to help. Yes, I think post partum depression definetly played a huge roll in it and she even tried to get help but no one would help her. I think what she did and what happened was horrific and maybe in the future she could be forgiven, but it would be really hard to do. 

• I believe that post-partum depression is a serious issue that's normally swept under the rug, but that probably isn't the only factor leading to the murders. I think that yes, should be put in prison for a while. Even if she wasn't in her right mind, she still killed three children.

• I dont think that she should go to jail because with post partum depression can show signs if a women has it. I think that the husband she have helped her through this or got her help. I think that she can be forgiven because this is a serious thing that can happen to any women.

• I do believe port-partum depression could have caused her suicide attempt, but depression is not an excuse for murder. There's never a reasonable explanation for the murder, I believe she should go to prison, for a long time. Those were her children and she murdered them in cold blood.

• I dont think they should be in jail, but I do think she should be put in a mental hospitial for a long time. I think it could have been part of it, but it also could of been something else, I think at some extent she should be forgive but I think shes still could of prevented it.

• I think that Lindsay should go to jail and have any type of phsychologial help. I don't know if post parum depression hand anything to do with this but she was definiteluy stressed and had any type of mental issue going on. I don't think she should be forgiven because even if she had a mental issue she could have ask for help instead of killing her own children.

• I think she should go to a mental hospital at least. I think she should go to jail because it is a terrible thing to kill three kids. If you are obviously not in the right state of mind to take care of your kids, then take a personal day or a break by yourself. I don't think she should be forgiven.

• I don't think that Lindsay should be forgiven because even though she has a type Ifof depression she still killed all of her kids. Lindsay is not put in jail then she should at least go to a mental hospital to help with her post partum depression to prevent her from hurting herself or anyone else. There is a chance that Linsay's depression hoped in leading to the actions of murdering her kids.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker