israel launches missles at gaza city

Conflict between israel and hama have been going on the past two weeks and isreal just launched 2 new missles at gaza city. palestinian officials have said nearly 200 people have been killed from the israel airstrikes but only 8 isreal peiople have been killed."This senseless cycle of bloodshed, terror and destruction must stop immediately," U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres said in remarks Sunday. the violence spiked to new levels when the U.S is conducting an arms sale worth 735 million. that means that israel is probably not going to stop very soon. the deal will have joint direct attack munition kits to make there missles GPS guided

israel launched dozens of missles after there prime minister warned that they would still attack at full force. they destroyed 9 miles of tunnel systems used by the hamas."We're trying to degrade Hamas' terrorist abilities and to degrade their will to do this again. So it'll take some time. I hope it won't take long, but it's not immediate." Netanyahu said.

link to read more about this article https://www.npr.org/2021/05/17/997488653/israel-launches-new-strikes-as-gaza-conflict-enters-week-2

should israel be bombing hamas as much as they are?

should gaza city fight back more?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you since the way they are going at this can just cause more deaths and themselves to get bombed. They need to work something out so there aren't anymore deaths than there already is. 

• I don't think they should be bombing Gaza city as much as they are especially if people are dying from the bombings. I think they would have every right to fight back but I'm not sure it would be the best move for them it might just get more people killed on both sides. 

• I think that they should handle it diplomatically. Bombing is never really the answer to anything because all it does is force them into submission and then they are still against you. Doing it diplomatically helps the opposite sides understand the opposing side.

• No they shouldn't be bombing Hamas as much because it could spark something even worse to happen. I think Gaza city should fight back too because why would you not fight back if you were getting attacked. Especially if many people are dying.

• yes not good when people die

• From the information I can gather from this post obviously they shouldn't be bombing them this heavily. The msot peaceful solution should always be the one they are going for. But in this current situation, now gaza cityh ahs to fight back in order to survive the attacks.

• I agree with you because they should not be bombing like they are and now gaza is going to have to fight back or else there city will be destroyed. If they don't fight back there will be nothing left of there city and that would be very bad. 

• This conflict has deep roots and has been going on for years. I think that it is very unfortunate. I think that isreal should be more carefull when it comes to palestinean lives. There is a big difference in the loss of life on both sides. I am thankfull that since then there has been a ceasefire. 

• It is truly unfortuante that it all ahs resulted in such a huge conflict and people are now dying. Israel definitely should be more thoughtfulw hen it comes to attacking other countries. I am glad to hear that there is a ceasefire because if there wasn't a lot more people could have died.

• I think that Israel is doing what they should. Hamas has taken an equal amount of offensive action, the only difference is that Israel was able to shoot down the dozens of missles fired at them by Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist orginization that wants to destroy the jews, much like the nazis, and I think that Israel has a right and a responsibility to fight back.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker