israel launches missles at gaza city

Conflict between israel and hama have been going on the past two weeks and isreal just launched 2 new missles at gaza city. palestinian officials have said nearly 200 people have been killed from the israel airstrikes but only 8 isreal peiople have been killed."This senseless cycle of bloodshed, terror and destruction must stop immediately," U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres said in remarks Sunday. the violence spiked to new levels when the U.S is conducting an arms sale worth 735 million. that means that israel is probably not going to stop very soon. the deal will have joint direct attack munition kits to make there missles GPS guided

israel launched dozens of missles after there prime minister warned that they would still attack at full force. they destroyed 9 miles of tunnel systems used by the hamas."We're trying to degrade Hamas' terrorist abilities and to degrade their will to do this again. So it'll take some time. I hope it won't take long, but it's not immediate." Netanyahu said.

link to read more about this article https://www.npr.org/2021/05/17/997488653/israel-launches-new-strikes-as-gaza-conflict-enters-week-2

should israel be bombing hamas as much as they are?

should gaza city fight back more?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that this shouldnt happen and we should try to work it out so then it doesnt cause more problems in the future. I think that they are both causing not very good things to heppen to eachother. They should stop sooner so then they dont kill more people with the missles.

• I believe both side should stop this and solve their conflicts out maybe the UN can intervene. I believe that Gaza is slowly killing themselves and should be the one to try to sort it out as fast as possible. Israel doesn't seem to be doing that bad, so the one getting the most harmed her is Gaza.

• I don't think that what Isreal is doing is ethical and they should be finding a way to make peace instead of bombing Gaza City. I think that Gaza City should also fight back, but should not start using the war tactics that Isreal is using. 

• I believe both sides need to stop the bombing rather than just Israel. I believe that Palestine and Isreal need to give some effort to keep the peace in the holy land. Also, I believe that Gaza City shouldn't fight back and look for peace because I don't believe that they would win that battle but rather destroy the city in the process. 

• I do not think that either side should be bombing. Gaza City should fight back if Isreal keeps doing this. But, Isreal should stop and they should both try to work something out so no one dies and they come to peace. What they are doing is wrong.

• I agree with you because what they are doing is very wrong. they shouldn't be bombing at all and they should just try to work something out so neither of there city's get destroyed or people die. 

• I think that isreal should not be bombing as much as they should be bombed. I don't think anyone needs to be bombed as much as the hamas have been. I think that Gaza City shoould definitly be fighting  back more. I hope that they stop and realize what they have been doing.

• If gaza fights back more then they are going to end wasting and killing off mass amounts of there own population getting  themselves deeper into the bombings. If they decide to just make a peace offering they would save thousands of people lives.

• i dont believe that fighting like this is really the way to go. All that they are gonna end up doing is making things worse then they already are. Im sure both countries are going to be fighting till the death so doing this is going to be a large graveyard for both.

• I do not think they should be fighting back like this. I believe they should fight back but not like this. This will just lead to more deaths and possibly bombings to them. I believe they should just work somthing out peacfully and not with violence and bombs.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker