In the world there are different types of parents that try to control their children in a certain way and there's many ways but today we’re going to talk about the difference between parental supervision and parental control and why they are so important.

The difference between parental supervision and parental control is that parental supervision is to keep children from hurting themselves or others, and  to keep them away from dangerous objects and situations. This is really important because as parents you don't want nothing bad to happen to your child, so it's really important to have parental supervision to keep your child safe.

While the difference between parental control is your parents wanting to control everything you do off and on like. For example, your parents want to control who you should talk to and who you shouldn't talk to, control what type of videos or pictures you  post on social media, and also like wanting to control where you should go or shouldnt  go. So basically for them to really control what type of things you do in life. I feel like parental control is really not necessary as long as they trust their kids and have good communication with them.

Do you think parental supervision is important?

Do you think parental control is important?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• yes, i think that parental supervision is important because you always need to be watching little kids of toddlers because they don't know right from wrong when they are little so there needs to be someone watching the kids at all times so something wrong doesn't happen. 

• yes parental supervison is super important with little kids because they can be naughty and they need to have supervison 

• My opinion is that parental supervision is to keep children from harming themselves and for watching, listening, or doing inappropriate actions,  parental control is wanting to control everything you do. I feel like parental control is really not necessary as long as they trust their kids

• yes, I agree because it is really important to have parental supervision so kids dont get hurt and so they can be safe, but parental control i feel like its really not okay to just want to control everything your kids do.

• Yes, I think supervision is important. But I think parental control is stupid. Parents need to know that there kids have there own lives and know how to take care of themselve. I think parents need to realize if they keep trying to contol there kids once they hit 18 and graduate there going to leave and never come back because there going to realize life is so much better when your living it how you want to.

• I strongly agree because parental control is really not necessary at all and it gets to a point that its really anoying and you start to get tired of all of that and once you turn 18 you gonna want to do all of those thing that your parents didnt let you and things are gonna be even worse.

• Yes, I think that parental supervision is important. I think that it provides protection for the kids and keeps them safe. It is very important that parents always are watching their kids and making sure they are safe. I think there should be a little bit of parental control but let them live their own life.

• I believe that parental supervision is very important. All parents should make sure their kids are safe. However, parental control isn't so important. Kids should be able to make decisions for themselves. Eventually, kids will be on their own and won't know what the real world is like. 

• I do think that parental supervision is important because it includes the protection and take care of their children from different dangerous situations but I do not think that parental control is that important. In a way, it is taking the kids libery away. I think parental control should just be used specific cases.

• I feel like parental supervision is important to ensure the safety of your children. Parent control is not good. Controlling your children or being super strict just creates kids that are sneaky and do bad things. You can't keep your child away from the world, the only way they will grow up and be successful, is if you allow the world to guide them. Do not restrict your children, do not control their lives. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker