Is Online Schooling more Beneficial than in Person?

One of the biggest benefits is that it offers flexibility in terms of scheduling. Students can choose when they want to take their classes, and they can work at their own pace. This is great for students who have other commitments, such as work or family responsibilities. Another benefit of online schooling is that it can be more affordable than traditional schooling. Students don't have to pay for things like transportation, housing, or meal plans, which can add up to a lot of money. Additionally, many online schools offer financial aid to help students pay for their education.

Online schooling can also be beneficial because it can provide access to a wider range of courses and programs. Students can take classes from anywhere in the world, and they can choose from a variety of programs that may not be available at their local school. This can help them gain new skills and knowledge that they might not have been able to acquire otherwise.Finally, online schooling can be beneficial because it can help students develop important digital skills that are essential in today's workforce. Students will learn how to use various online tools and platforms, which can help them be more productive and efficient in their future careers.

Overall, I think online schooling can be a great option for many students. It offers flexibility, affordability, access to a wider range of courses and programs, and the opportunity to develop important digital skills.

https://www.ef.edu/blog/language/online-learning-vs-in-person-classes-whats-better/

https://www.yellowdig.co/post/in-person-vs-online-learning-can-they-compare

https://www.yellowdig.co/post/in-person-vs-online-learning-can-they-compare

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Personally, I feel that in-person schooling is much more beneficial. I remember COVID year, many people just logged on and didn't pay attention. I remember that everything was crammed and never worked out. I think it would be better if they made changes. But I prefer in-person.

• I think that online school is good to just have available but for some kids it doesn't work out. Some people need someone to help them or for motivation. Otherwise I think online is goof because you could get your work done faster depending on your pace and have more time in the day to do whatever.

• I agree I think its important to have it be avaliable as an option and it could help with many things but being in person with other kids around you at the same ages is important aswell.

• I think being at school is better just because then you have a teacher and you have help and have more jhomework adn you learn more. i feel like if you are at home you  dont learn as much and you do whatevre you want.

• I think that another thing that this teaches students is time management. Being at home you are able to do whatever you want especially if your parents are at work, so that means that students can chose when to do their homework. But that can also be a con because some students only get their work done if they have someone watching over them.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker