Is bigfoot real?

Bigfoot is a mythical creature who is like a big hairy ape. He can be seen all across the USA, but mainly in the mountainous areas. There are a lot of people that have claimed to see him. Bigfoot is also known as yeti, sasquatch, and yowie. He is a very popular legend and is the face of many big countries. The amount of money won off of bigfoot is just crazy and he is super well known mostly by americans. There are tons of shows about him and people have "hunting bigfoot" as a profession. 

One of the people with this so called proffesion is Tom Biscardi. He has supposedly seen bigfoot about 4 times in seven years and is a hardcore hunter. He makes all of his money off of bigfoot and has made tons of money off of this. When he first saw bigfoot he says,“I got to tell you something, I nearly s--t.” I think this qoute is just hilarious and it really emcaptulates his personailty. He has a company called Bigfoot Project Investments, Inc. and it has a stock called BGFT. Another one of his qoetes is  “If I was worth $10.4 billion, I’d do like that guy Trump and I’d run for president.”

I think that Bigfoot is not real but it is a really good marketing ploy. There is way to many fakes and it is way to easy to fake. People are desperate to say it is real but honestly there is just no possible way you could actually think that its real. Like there is a joke, but nobody who is sane can actually think he is real. I think Biscadi is funny but Im not sure how much of his brain is really there. its even more crazy that the stock BGFT is worth $10.4 Billion.

International Bigfoot Conference welcomes world-famous speakers | KCBY 

Do you think Bigfoot is real?

Do you think Biscadi is completely sane?

What do you think about this big, hairy ape?

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/17/the-mystery-of-how-a-company-set-up-to-search-for-bigfoot-hit-a-10-billion-value.html

https://people.com/celebrity/bigfoot-tom-biscardis-sasquatch-hunting-company-valued-at-10b/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think bigfoot is real. There is to much evidence to point towards his exsistance is crazy. Biscadi I belive is sane, and why would he make his whole carrier up. I don't think it would be worth carrying on his supposid lie for so long. It just doesn't make scence for him to do so. I belive bigfoot is as real as cows.

• I don't think bigfoot is real. With technology expanding and always getting better there are many pictures that can cause false beliefs. For example someone can create and picture they 'captured" of bigfoot and put it on the internet. I think it's all fake, and people just enjoy making realistic pictures.

• I thik we would for sure have a way clearer picture of him for sure. I agree with you.

• I think bigfoot is real. There are a lot of videos on the internet that people could look at to see them. You can go on trips with tours around the world like the nelk does. I think there are plenty of tracks of big foot that can prove it i think he shows up at night.

• I think that you really can't find any solid evidence besides some sleazy youtubers.

• I think that bigfoot is 100% real. There are tons of photos and proof that he is alive. My man is just the goat at the game hind and go seak. There have been hundreds of sightings of him and he is just like the Lockness monster, a master of the game. He ate my pet pig three years in June!!

• I think that bigfoot is real. There are plents of videos and footprints to prove that he is real. There has been many sighting of something that would look like bigfoot. So yes I think he is real. 

• Bigfoot is definitely real, I've seen him. There are footprints in my backyard, that just prove he is real. The thing has been playing hide and seek with me for years. He ate my cat and told me he wasn't sorry.

• I would like the believe he is real, but I just don't. I've seen many things to prove it but they can easily be faked, and many of the shows they have can also be faked. i believe it could have existed many years ago, but today I think it is extinct.

• no i do not think big foot is real at all i dont think he is completly sane he must have been hallucinating if he has seen bigfoot because he is not real i feel like bigfoot is a knock off fake from like the ice age when we had cave men

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker