Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Ai is starting to be come way more technoical than anyboyd has imaged over the past however mamy years it has been floating around in peoples documents or early drafts during the making stage. Ai is getting serious and almmost a robotic hacker.

• I think that artificial intelligence should be allowed for only certain things. I don't know what it should be allowed for because I do not know what all artificial intelligence can do. But if it is enforced into too much of the workforce, it will eliminate many jobs. And then most people will be unemployed which is not good.

• I think AI should be used for military personel or for people of higher power to help solve real world problems. However, I think this should've been stopped earlier if they wanted to because there are already many many many other copies of the AI chatbot like chatGPT, bing AI, hotpot, nightcaffe, snapchat AI and others. I think AI is advancing and getting smarter updates and more efficient every day.

• I think that AI is a good thing and a bad thing. it's a good thing because it is basically another search engine like google execpt it can do much more. AI can also be a bad thing because it can help students cheat in class and can simply just be too advanced to where we lose control.

• I 100% agree with you. I Don't think it is bad or good. I think it just depends on how you use and what you use it for. I also do think that AI will advance and maybe we might not be able to control one day anymore as you mention.

• Yes I think that they are becoming to much like us and every move with AI has some type of AI trying to take over. So I think that we should try and not go to far with them because over time they wont need us to make them or creat more of them selves. Because they will become so smart that they will be able to get ride of us forever. 

• I agree what you said. I think that everyday it learns something new. And if it does advance than it could make more and replace us like you mention. But for now I think we should learn more about before doing anything drastic.

• I think that AI can be helpful if it is in the right hands and is used for something good. Some people are now using AI to mimic voices of children then calling the parents with the voice sayinig that they are in trouble and need money to get out. This scam is very dangereous and could hurt many families.

• I think AI can be beneficial in some ways because it can help with certain things. But at this point its starting to get out of hand and a little scary. I think the whole idea of a "robot" knowing all this information is kind of weird. I hope it doesn't advance even more, but we all know it will.

• I think AI is creepy and they need to get rid of it, I know its a computer buts really weird. I think Ai is gonna get more advanced soon you will probably beable to have a friend that can come over that is a AI.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker