Is AI Getting to Realistic?

What is AI? AI stands for Artificial Intelligence it is a simulation of human intelligence process by a machine and computer system. AI has been in the news now for quite sometime. But lately there has been controversy with AI now. Now that AI has advance what If I told you your favorite arist and song was write by AI?

Music fans all over the world are surprise with a new song called “Heart on My Sleeve”. The song was written by AI but simulated the voices of Drake and The Weeknd. Even a host of music-realted Youtube channel enter the discussion whether or not if the AI even surpass the talents of the real artist. We are at a point were AI has gotten so advance that it is now able to make songs and simulate the artists voices. But this is not the first time this has happened.

These new AI generated songs has now have the music industry on high alert. Drake and The Weeknd label Universal Music Group has now invoke copyright violation to take down the AI generated song “Heart on My Sleeve” on every platform. But after this incident the music indusrty is now trying to do stuff to prevant this in the future.

Do You Think That AI should be allowed?

Do You Think That AI Will Advance Even More?   

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/21/1171032649/ai-music-heart-on-my-sleeve-drake-the-weeknd

https://www.techtarget.com/searchenterpriseai/definition/AI-Artificial-Intelligence

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you. I think they should give you an option if want to have it. I do think that it is creepy knowing your information and other stuff. but like you said I do think that it will advance.

• I think it should be an option to allow it on any social media and you should be able to delete it if you want. My friends mom had it on snapchat and she had her location off and the Ai still told her, her location. Thats not supposed to happen at all. Its creepy and not needed.

• I think AI should be allowed but if you don't want it I don't think you should have to have it. I think its creepy that it can learn by itself and knows your location. In the future I think there will be more AI and I think it will be even more advanced.

• I agree I think that you should have an option if you want or not. I do think that it is creepy since it knows a lot of things and things about you. I do belive that it will advance. But like you said I think that they should have an option to have it or not to have.

• I do not think that AI should be allowed. I think it knows way to much, and you should have an option to have it or not. It has your location without sharing it with it and I hope Snapchat gets rid of it soon. It is kind of scary and it is very invading. I think that they should get rid of it.

• i think that the AI should not be allowed. I think it shouldn't be added to your snap without your permission. It scares people and that it is not alright. I do think that the AI will improve in the future unless someone puts a stop to it and says no more of this stuff.

• I do think AI should be allowed because it is just a larger form of technology and much smarter. I do think that you should have the option to have it instead of your phone just putting it on there. I do think that AI will advance much more than it already has.

• I feel it is to realistic. Its creepy. They are very detailed and stuff.  I feel we shouldnt advance them anymore. Good topic.

• I agree with you I do think it is realistic and I do think it is creepy because it knows a lot of things.

• I think that if someone wants to have the AI on there phone then they can add it. You should be able to delete the AI if you are not interested in it. In my opion I do not want the AI on my phone. I see no point in having it, it is just there for looks. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker