Equal rights equal fights

Equal rights equal fights

I feel that everyone should have equal rights and equal fights but if a girl does nothing or a guy does nothing to you I feel then you should not be able to swing on anyone even if they annoy you.

Some studies say that it is bad and unfair but I say if you can’t take the hit then don’t do it. Like some women do they might hit you, kick you, or smack you but then they pull the card that you can’t hit them because then they can pull abuse and because the world is towards girls more than guys they just skip the guy and go straight to the girl then we guys can’t say or do anything because either way we're gonna get in trouble for hitting them back.

It's close to the same way with guys one swings first and then the other swings in defense then you both get in trouble and put in for the same amount of time and the same thing for fighting. I am not for hitting girls not at all but if they hit you then don’t you think you should be able to hit them back because of the way the world is now?

https://medium.economist.com/equal-fights-b96b573e9251 

https://marquettemessenger.com/opinion/2020/01/24/opinion-equal-rights-equal-fights/ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-u-YInfwYg 

Should boys be able to fight girls within reason? Why?

Should equal rights be in effect?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• In my opion there shouldn't be any fighting at all and just live life. But if a girl just full on attacks you, you should be able to react and push them away from you to protect yourself. If you are getting thretend at all you should be able to react and protect yourself. 

• I agree with what you are saying because if a guy is minding his own and a group of girls fight him then he should be able to hit back and not get in trouble

• I don't think they should be fighting at all. But if a girl is literally beating you I don't think it should be a bad thing to push them off you or anything like that. If it was truly self defense or something they shouldn't get in trouble.

• No, I don't think that boys can fight girls within reason because it just doesn't make sense even if they get annoying there is still no good reason to hit a girl. No equal rights should not be in effect.

• I think there should not be fight at all and nobody should be hitting anybody. In the case of happening I think the punishments should be considered depending on the circumstances and reasons of the fight. There is sometimes where they should be equal and sometimes not. 

• No I think that boy's should not be able to hit or fight girls. I think that is common sense, why would you ever want to hit them sure they can get annying and you want to hit them but you can't. Why would you do that that is just dumb I think men should protect and not hurt girls. 

• I do not think that anyone should be fighting anyone for no reason.  I think it would be okay if it is used for self defense.  I do not think that a woman should be hit by a man but it is acceptable to fight back if it is in self defense.  I don't think that a man should have to sit there and take it.

• I don't think anyone should be hitting anyone but I do think equal rights eqaul fights could be a good thing. Its only fair to hit someone back after they hit you but the outcomes could not be so good. Therefore, I think this should be a thing but we should not try and hit anyone 

• I understand the point of view you are coming from, but I also don't agree with you completely. Yes I do agree with the part of, if a female changes their gender to male and then gets into a fight with a male, that it should be an equal fight. But I don't think that males should be able to hit FEMALES at any point. Males are proven to be stronger then females, that's why they have seperate sports. Over all, I think males shouldn't be able to hit females, but if the females changes their gender to male then it is an equal fight. 

• This is what I was trying to get at but i didnt do a good job of doing so. So thank you for summing up what I was trying to say and what point I was trying to make

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker