Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark is becoming a famous icon in sports and especially in the NCAA tournament. Caitlin has had such an unbelievable performance lately that the NCAA women's basketball had to authorize a drug test. The press did not like the issue of that being, Catlin is truly making a name for herself in women's basketball. She is currently a Junior in her Iowa High School college degree.

Caitlin is known for her deep shots and good takes at the basket. She currently has 119 three point made this year and has attempted 310. Which is the best in the whole league. Her stat line is the best out of the whole league as well, she is already making history in college basketball history. Caitlin has made such of a big footstep in basketball this year that she has the attention of Steph Curry. 

Personally in my opinion Caitlin has a chance to be one of the best ever to compete in college basketball, as long as she keeps her pace up and breaks records she is on the right path. Yet there is a debate if she is as good as she seems or if it's a peak in the season. Also, Caitlin just led her team on 3/27/23 against Louisville to advance to the final 4. Her stats were the best you can get in college, having 41 pts, 10 Reb, 12 Ast, giving her a triple double. She really is having a great season.

What are your believes in Caitlin getting "drug tested"?

Does Caitlin belong in the best player debate?

Will Caitlin lead Iowa to the NCAA Womens Championship?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I personally believe that Caitlin Clark is a very good basketball player and I believe that she belongs in the best player debate. I don't know if she will lead Iowa to a NCAA Championship, just because it is hard for one good player to carry the whole team, but it's possible. 

• I agree she is defiently a player this season that belongs in the best player debate.

• It sounds like that she is a very good player and has great potential. I can understand that the NCAA wants to drug test her, which is fine in my opinion. I don't think that she would take drugs and risk her career with that. She probably just puts a lot of work in to it and has some talent.  

• I don't think she needs to be drug tested. She is a fantastic player and average people will always try and bring successful people down. I think she could definitely be up for the best player in womens college basketball and can definitely lead her team to the championship.

• I agree she is as abosukte fantastic player and seh could be the best plater in womens basketball.

• I think she is the best player. They can drug test her I think. Shes a very good romodel. Shes a exellent athlete. Good topic. 

• I think it's a little weird that they're drug testing her based on her incredible performance, but Caitlin should just take it as a compliment. I do believe Caitlin belongs in the debate of the best player right now because she is one of the best. I am going to Iowa so I find the Hawks and Caitlin really cool.

• I can see where NCAA is coming by drug testing her but I think that she wouldn't ruin her career by taking drugs. I think that she belongs in the best player debate I think that she has what it takes to be in there and she never takes drugs nor she shows that she is taking drugs. I think that she might be able to lead Iowa as I have them winning in my bracket and I hope they can pull it off.

• I think that the NCAA does have a right to drug test her, but I don't think she is taking any performance enhancing drugs. There are specific signs with those drugs, and she is showing none of them. I don't think she is the kind of person to risk her entire future by taking drugs.

• I agree that NCAA has the right but there isnt a good clarifaction on why they drug tested her if thats true.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker