Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark is becoming a famous icon in sports and especially in the NCAA tournament. Caitlin has had such an unbelievable performance lately that the NCAA women's basketball had to authorize a drug test. The press did not like the issue of that being, Catlin is truly making a name for herself in women's basketball. She is currently a Junior in her Iowa High School college degree.

Caitlin is known for her deep shots and good takes at the basket. She currently has 119 three point made this year and has attempted 310. Which is the best in the whole league. Her stat line is the best out of the whole league as well, she is already making history in college basketball history. Caitlin has made such of a big footstep in basketball this year that she has the attention of Steph Curry. 

Personally in my opinion Caitlin has a chance to be one of the best ever to compete in college basketball, as long as she keeps her pace up and breaks records she is on the right path. Yet there is a debate if she is as good as she seems or if it's a peak in the season. Also, Caitlin just led her team on 3/27/23 against Louisville to advance to the final 4. Her stats were the best you can get in college, having 41 pts, 10 Reb, 12 Ast, giving her a triple double. She really is having a great season.

What are your believes in Caitlin getting "drug tested"?

Does Caitlin belong in the best player debate?

Will Caitlin lead Iowa to the NCAA Womens Championship?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I feel that drug testing her is a normal thing to do, but I do believe that she is clean. As a player at that level and a leader, I don't believe that she would be on drugs. I think that she has a promising future ahead of her and I don't think she would put that at risk. 

• I think getting drug tested is normally but I do think that it could hurt her  credibility. Now that she had to get tested people are more likely to be conserned that she could be on drugs later. I think that she is one of the best college basketball girl players that has ever played.

• I think that her getting drug tested is normal, especially if you are playing at that level of game. Drug tests are common in professional leagues like the NBA and NFL. I think that she should be in the best player in college basketball right now. I think there is a good chance for Iowa to win the Womens Championship.

• In my opinion there shouldn't be any problem with drug testing Caitlin if she is clean. I think she is a great player and she has a great future ahead of her. I think that if they keep playing how they are playing right now they could be able to win the Championship.

• I don't think that she should have gotten drug tested just because she has been leading her team. I think that she really is just a very good player and she has really improved Iowa basketball. I think she could very possibly lead Iowa to the Championship and maybe even take it home.

• I agree with you thinking that is she a really good player. She truly has improved Iowa's basektball 

• I think that if she is getting drug test whatever, I personally don't think that she is on drugs. I  think that she is one of the most eye catching players on the college court today. I think that caitlin will lead them to a NCAA championship.

• I think that if she is clean thye shouldnt have a problem drug tesing her. She is a great athlete and I dont think that she is taking drugs or any enhancing supplements. I think that Caitlin Clark is a great player and Athlete and has a great future ahead of her. I think that they could win the championship because of how well she works with her team and how well she is.

• I think if she is clean there is no problem in drug testing her, but if they keep refusing to then thats a little suspesious. I think Caitlin Clark is a great player and i think she has a great future ahead of her. I think they will win the championship because of how good she is and how well she works with her team.

• I agree with you she is a great player and has a great carrer ahead of her, also you do have a soild point on that she is clean, its just she is good at the game and some can not accept it that she is the next gen.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker