Are Tiny electric truck Good?

Are tiny eclectic trucks good?

What is a tiny truck? A tiny truck is about the cheapest truck you can buy and about the smallest truck. Scroll to the bottom and you can see what it looks like.

The pro’s and con’s owning a gas truck Pro: Better Towing Performance. Con: Poor Fuel Economy Pro: An Exterior Bed Con: Less Seating Capacity. Pro: Plenty of Engine Power Con: Less Maneuverability.

The pro’s and con’s on the electric truck,Reduced Emissions. Clean air and global warming has become a sizzling political issue. ...Lower Cost per Mile. ...Say Goodbye to Noise Pollution.Range anxiety choice of truck Insurance costs availability of charging points. 

Are electric trucks better than gas trucks? The tiny electric trucks cost’s 2,000 dollars and the Chevy electric trucks cost’s betten $39,900 . Electric trucks reduce air pollution and noise.Gas powered trucks produce bad fumes for the environment.Due to the low efficiency and low component-counts of electric power trains, no fuel burning while idle, and silent and efficient acceleration. In the early, 2000’s Chevy  produced the s10 electric truck. 

In my opinion electivire trucks are not the best because I believe that gas powered trucks have more power but anyhow electric trucks are better for the environment they don’t take gas. By owning an electric truck you spend more money on the battery and the battery is more than the truck. 

Are electric trucks better than gas trucks? Explain.

Would you get an electric truck if so why? 

10844063287?profile=original

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Bump

• I think gas trucks are much better than that electric truck. You could run out of battery easier than running out of gas, because there are more gas stations then charging stations. And electric trucks don't go very far and cant transport as much as gas trucks.

• I agree that there is barely any charging stations and don't go very fare and they only go 25mph. But it's also true that gas trucks can transport more stuff and can go for a while on gas and when you are driving the electric truck you can't go very fare because the battery will drain fast.

• Personally to me I think gas truck are much better than electric trucks. From what i've heard electric trucks can't go very far. Also if you have a trailer hooked up i've heard it only goes up to 90 miles in electric truck before they need to charge again. Personally to me i wouldn't get electric truck.

• I agree that gas trucks are better but electic trucks can be used around the farm and doing chours so your not bruning gas to just drive liek 20ft to do something. But i get what you are saying about pulling a trailer it only goes so many mile then the battery is dead and you have to charge it.

• Electric trucks are not better than gas because if you are traveling and run out of battery then you will have to wait hours for it to charge back up but if you have a gas truck then if you run out of gas it only takes a couple minutes to to fill it back up and if it catches fire you can put the gas truck out but not the electric truck becasue of the acids in the battery.

• I agree that electric trucks are not bettter than gas trucks because you are right they both can start a fire. Gas trucks last longer then electirc because if you try pulling something with the electric truck you drain the battery fast but you pull a tralier with a gas truck it doesn't take as much power to pull it.

• Bump

• Bump

• I feel like gas trucks are better because they can do the things they are supposed for better. However, I still think that many other cars might be electric in the future because of global warming. Our way of transportation will hopefully change in the future because otherwise I don't think that we have a chance against climate change. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker