Allen, Texas outlet mall shooting

On Saturday morning there was a shooting that occured in an Outlet mall in Texas. This is a very tragic and sudden accident. Eight people were killed and seven were severely injured. There was a cop that lost his life on the line trying to protect those innocent people. The shooter was identified by law enforcement. He was a hispanic-male named Mauricio Garcia.

The shooter was eventually shot and killed at the scene. He was a Mexican gang member. He had criminal records before this incident. I believe Biden’s Administration Is not keeping our border safe between our two countries. Biden hasn’t sent much help down to the border and illegal immigrants are coming in and causing lots of harm and danger.

The shooting erupted in broad daylight around 3:30pm. Last weekend a gunman killed five people in Cleveland, Texas. I would say there is a slight war near the border with illegal immigrants. I hope Biden and his administration help clean up the mess down there. Prayers should be sent out to the whole state of Texas as there is violence and crime happening there.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/07/us/allen-texas-mall-shooting-sunday/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/07/us/texas-mall-shooting-allen.html

What are your thoughts on this kind of shooting?

Do you think the border should be more secured and controlled?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• The border clearly needs to be more secured. Ever since Biden has taken office human trafficking and shootings have increased. If he does not put a stop to it soon the drug cartel in Mexico will be taking a lot more than a few lives. I think the shooting is sickening.

• Yeah I think our border control needs to become more strict and keep out illegals. Just the other day there were gun shots reported at the border wall. There job is to keep the evil out and bring in the good.

• These shootings are terrible. I think its very unfortunate that we live in a world where this isnt uncommen. I feel bad for those that were hurt. Our country needs to work hard on preventing this stuff from happening. Good topic!

• Yeah I agree. These tragedies and deaths are not good for our country. There has been a lot of crimes been going on along the border. I think Biden should help out by bringing in LEGAL immigrants and not ILLEGAL.

• I 100% think that the border should be more secure/controlled. I also believe that our president has a huge part in deciding how much border control we have. These shootings are very sad; no one should ever have to go through this. If we had better border control then we might be able to decrease these shootings. 

• I think that this kind of shootings are very sad. I believe that the borders should be more secured and protected so that we can avoid these situations as much as we can. Protecting it more or making it harder to enter in the country would make sure that there isn't bad people coming in.

• I definetely think that the border should be more secured. stuff like this should not be happening because biden. if he really wants to protect his country, then he needs to set more boundries and have more controll over stuff like this. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker