Sean 'Diddy' Combs lawsuits

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was famous for his rapping and his house parties. He was arrested on Monday September 16th. He was arrested and charged with human trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in commercial trade. He is facing dozens of new allegations of sexual assault in a series of lawsuit set to be filed. He will go to trial in May 2025. Combs pleaded not guilty, he was present in the courtroom with several of his family members. 

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was charged with multiple things. The 2016 hotel surveillance video in May shows Combs dragging and kicking his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura. Combs then denied the allegations of abusing Ventura, then following the release of the video, Combs then apologized. Combs' lawyer motion on Wednesday further asked the judge to consider barring the footage from the trial. Combs is now awaiting trial in federal custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center. Combs will next appear in court on December 18th. 

There were many lawsuits involving Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs the most famous one right now is that the R&B singer was in a personal and professional relationship with Cassie Ventura. Ventura filed a federal lawsuit against Combs alleging years of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Ventura's willingness to come forward opened the floodgate for nearly dozens of other lawsuit against Combs. In 2018 Combs forced his way into her home and sexually assualted her without her consent. Another one in 2016 Diddy is caught violently grabbing, shoving, and kicking Cassue Ventura during an altercation in a hotel in california. 

In my opinion I think that Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs should have to pay his time in prison for his actions to Cassie Ventura and others he had hurt during the lawsuits. I believe that he should be facing his time to re-enact his actions he did to those poor people that suffered from his doings. All actions have consequences but I believe that Combs should pay for what he has done more seriously. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2024/09/18/who-is-diddy-sean-combs-what-to-know-about-artist-indictment-kids-net-worth/75278525007/#:~:text=What%20is%20Diddy%20famous%20for,1993%20called%20Bad%20Boy%20Records.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-diddy-combs-arrested-federal-custody/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/27/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-new-civil-lawsuit/index.html

1. Do you think Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs had a reason to do what he did? 
  2. Do you think Combs is guilty? And why? 
  3. How much time do you think he should be opposed to? And why? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree with how yiou said that Diddy has no reason for what he did other than being rich and powerful. Also i'll add that the people he trafficked will have to live with that trauma for the rest of their lives. Lastly, I would agree with how you said that they have TONS of evidence that will prove diddy guilty and he will probably get life in prison for these crimes.

• How much time do you think he should be opposed to? And why? I belive that he should get the maximum sentence, this is because the people he had trafficked will have to live with that for the rest of their lives. Also there was tons of evidence proving he was guilty. 

• I agree with you there was no reason for anything that he did thoes poor people will now have to live with that forever. 

• i think because there is reasonable evidence and reasoning that he is guilty. I also think he should serve a reasonable amount of time but i don't think he will because he is a celebrity and that will probably knock some years off. i don't think he had a reason i just think he's werid.

• I agree and disagree with this, I dont think theyll just make his punishment less just because he is a celebrity, they should give him the time in prison for everything he did. 

• I think Sean Combs is absolutely guilty. His after parties were no secret. Almost everyone in Hollywood has attended his parties, after or not. I think that he definitely deserves whatever he has coming for him although if exsposes the people at those parties, he's definitely going to end up like epstein.

• I don't think there is a reason he did the things he did. I think he probably just thought he would get away with it because he's famous. I think he should have to pay time in prison for the sexual assault, human trafficking, and the many other crimes he has done.

• 2.) I think he is 100% guilty due to the things that were found and the things he did. I think the sex trafficking was real, some videos proved he did this and did horrible things. They found items, pictures, and documents in his house that were suspicious and didn't work in his favor.

• I agree with everything you said, it was 100% wrong and no reason to it. He did horrible things and should get time for thoes things. 

• I don't think there is a reason why Combs did what he did. I think Combs is guilty because there is evidence that shows what he did. I think he should spend time in prison because he has done many things. He was kicking his girlfriend, acused for sexual assault, and probably more.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker