What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yes, but i will not buy it, for many reasons, but it will most likely be popular. 1,000 dollars for a phone is absolutely ridiculous, i will keep what i have for the time being, which is a iPhone 5s, which is, in my opinion, better than any of the new iPhones.

• Yes apple always comes out with something bigger and better and they are always gonna be a hit. But, I am not gonna pay $1,000 dollars for a phone that im going to update every two years. The amount is huge for a phone but what are you going to get in two years a $2,500 dollar phone? No thank you!

• I would never pay that much for a phone. The main reason a lot of people buy apple products is for the new updates but you can get the same updates on an older phone. I don't know if it will be that popular because it's so expensive but people spend money on stupid things all the time.

• I think that the 1000 dollars they are asking for is too much and I would not pay that much either. Sure the phone would be cool and up to date, but I think that is too muc money

• It could be the most popular product, but if it is going to cost that much then some people may not invent in the phone. I would not pay 1000 dollars for a phone because they are pretty much the same thing. 

• I think that it will definitely be the most popular to date because like you said sales are slowing because they want to wait for the new product. I would probably wait for it to go on sale and get a good deal or something then get it.

• I think that the phone will be hot item on the market but after a month or so will become very disliked. I don't think anyone wants to spend that much money on a phone. If they do, then they are crazy. I would never in my life spend that much money on a phone. No matter how much money I have.

• I'm sure it will be extremely popular, however I don't think many people will be buying it due to the cost and possibly design. I would not pay a thousand dollars for a phone, especially is the one I have right now works completely fine. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree with you Cassidy, with all of the changes and upgrades, I think this would be the hottest seller in apple history. Unless I had loads of money, i would not buy the phone for that much money.

• I think people will buy it even though people complain about the price they will still buy it because they want it. I think that is ridiculous and I am not one of those people to buy a phone for that much. I would rather have an older model thats still up to date and still works.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker