North Korea is saying they are going to drop a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific. This action have occurred by what Donald Trump said about the U.S. military. After Kim Jong Un heard what Donald said he was going to North Korea Kim said to Trump "he will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire.

I think that Kim Jong Un is a very unstable individual and he should be stopped before anything very major and deadly happens to anyone.

1. What do you think Donald Trump is planning with his "Military action"?

2. Do you think that Kim Jong Un is really going to make a Tump pay for what he said in the UN meeting on Tuesday? Expalin? 

1. I think Trump is going to have a defensive plan just in case Kim and North Korea launch a bomb for what Trump said at the UN meeting.

2. I think the Kim is just trying make Trump do something that he doesn't want to do and will make him pay for what he does.

Click Here to go to full story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kim-jong-un-on-trump-comments/index.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• To threat North Korea but also to remind him about the United nations that are all against North Korea. No I think that he is just saying stuff to try to make people scared. He isn't going to act upon it. 

• Why do you think that Kim is not going to follow through on what he has said.

• 1. Honestly, I have no clue. I believe that Trump is a very unpredictable decider so this could mean anything from WW3 to anything else.

2. I think he's going to try. I honestly don't think Trump would but Kim can try.  

• I agree with your answers that Trump is a very unpredictable person of what he is actually going to do and not do.

• Kim is all talk and Donald is just trying to scare him by saying he is going to take military actions. Because if he does that hes gonna have to pay us and other countries.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree but why do you say that Kim is all talk and not a guy that takes action?

• I think that Trump needs to figure out what he is doing before saying something like that because people like Kim Jong Un are dangerous and with weapons that he has he could be an international threat. 

• You are right about North Korea not entirely able to attack us with missiles, but I still think that Trump needs to be completely ready for war or an attack before he says anything like what he did. 

• I think trump has no idea what his military action is, he is just trying to care North Korea which is not making things better just worse. I have no idea what Kim is planning but I think we should be worried, I don't think we should be saying that we are going to completely destroy them because that just gives Kim more reasons to not like trump. 

• Yes I think that North Korea is not technologically advanced enough to be able to attack the U.S. with A bomb yet.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker