North Korea is saying they are going to drop a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific. This action have occurred by what Donald Trump said about the U.S. military. After Kim Jong Un heard what Donald said he was going to North Korea Kim said to Trump "he will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire.

I think that Kim Jong Un is a very unstable individual and he should be stopped before anything very major and deadly happens to anyone.

1. What do you think Donald Trump is planning with his "Military action"?

2. Do you think that Kim Jong Un is really going to make a Tump pay for what he said in the UN meeting on Tuesday? Expalin? 

1. I think Trump is going to have a defensive plan just in case Kim and North Korea launch a bomb for what Trump said at the UN meeting.

2. I think the Kim is just trying make Trump do something that he doesn't want to do and will make him pay for what he does.

Click Here to go to full story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kim-jong-un-on-trump-comments/index.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

•  I feel like Donald Trump is trying to scare Kim Jong Un more to make him actually fire a missle. I feel like Kim Jong Un is doing the same to Donald Trump. I feel like they want to start a war, but they don't want to start it. 

• Trump is probably trying another scare tactic like flying over North Korea again or a bomb and missile test. I think Kim Jong Un is a very big talker and I highly doubt that North Korea will actually do something let alone attack America

• I agree that Trump is just trying to make Kim scared of the U.S.'s power. Why do you think that Kim is not going to act on what he says? 

• I think he is going to try and be as prepared as he possibly can, because you never know what may happen. I think Kim Jong Un will forget what Trump said and will just move on.

• I think he is going to do anything because lately i feel as though he has been worrying more on the middle east then North Korea. I think Kim Jong Un has enough power behind him to show him that hes serious. 

• I think that Kim will try his hardest to try and defeat the United States, but I do not believe that he will be successful. Like I said before he will not be successful, because of our strong military and because their military is not as strong as ours. So they can try but they will not be successful.

• Why do you say that Kim will try to defeat the U.S. and why don't you think that he will succeed?

• I think Trump is trying to keep the terrorist attacks away from the US and also no immigrants come to the US too. No, because Trump is giving his opinion in the meeting and trying to keep the United States of America safe.

• I think as president Trump will have troops ready and people prepared for what can happen, he knows that dangers of what can happen and he is probably trying his best to help with that problem. I think after time Kim Jong Un will drop what Trump said, but we never know what will happen.

• I think that a lot of the world is fighting right now and that anything could happen. Both leaders are unstable and don't really have the countries best interest at heart. I think we will eventually go to war or something will happen with another country. I think Trump is planning a war. He might not be meaning to plan a war but he is incidentally planning a war.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker