North Korea Test proves nuclear capability

North Korea said Sunday proved that missiles are capable of carrying a large nuclear warhead. The country's leader, Kim Jong Un, supervised the launch of the Hwasong-12 missile that reached an altitude of 2111.5 kilometers(1,312 miles) and flew 787 kilometers (489 miles). 

That's higher and closer to Russia than other North Korean tests, according to US officials. This test was "aimed at verifying the tactical and technological specifications of the newly developed ballistic rocket capable of carrying large-size heavy nuclear warhead

Link

1. Should we be scared?

2. How will this effect america if North Korea does nuke the US

If North Korea dose nuke america World War III will breakout, but there is a low chance they actually will. By letting the US handle Billions of live from this danger is are best optician, because putting it into your own hands could cause your life and possibly others 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think north Korea is in a good enough position to nuke anyone because the u.s has the anti nuke radar and even if it went through that it would not be big enough to take out all u.s missile launch sites including aircraft carriers and even if by some miracle they do that we have allies that will take revenge. therefore the only use i see them putting these weapons to is if all out war happened and north Korea had to get involved. in short we should not be scared of north Korea if they dared nuke the u.s it would hurt the u.s a lot in money loss and such but north Korea would be a pile of ashes in seconds.     

• I really don't believe we should be scared because North Korea knows they will loose if they do launch a missile at any counties and as of right now are just trying to scare us, so until the government gives us a reason to be frightened I don't think we are in any danger. If they do launch a nuke at us it could potentially kill millions of people easily and affect the U.S. for many years.

• I don't think we should be scared until the US says we should because if there not scared then we shouldn't be. I think it would definitely start a war and a big one it would be terrible and devastating. 

• I would be very concerned, i would try to do everything so that i have a plan in case they do bomb us. I think that if they were to nuke the E.S, which is very unlikely, i think that were would be very mad and probably have to go in and take out their weapons ourselfs, even going to war with them.

• 1) I wouldn't be scared of this but I wouldn't let my guard down just because there's a low chance they actually will.

2) It will be the death of many and definitely put us into a war.

• Nope, cause if they do launch one at us it would likely be destroyed before they hit us. If they try I think WWIII would occur and things would just go down hill real fast. Even though no one actually wants WWIII to happen it would happen thanks to North Korea.

• I don't think we should be scared yet, even though we haven't taken much action we are aware of what they can do and we are watching them. If they nuke us I believe it would do a lot of damage to the United States. 

• Im not scared yet just concerned a little bit and wondering what our countries are gonna do to solve this problem we have been having with North Korea. Sooner or later your going to have to deal with them. If they did nuke us it would do alot of damage to our country but they would also be wiped off the map. 

• I wouldnt be scared because the united states has the capability to shoot the missile out of the sky. If North Korea nukes us we will definetly start world war 3 but I dont think it would effect us so much in the middle of the U.S.

• I agree if anything were to be launched at the U.S. I think they would target the outer edges of the country where it is more populated. I think that even if they wanted to their missles arent capable of reaching the central U.S. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker