Hershey Park opens Chocolate Spa

At Hershey park in Pennsylvania they just opened a chocolate spa. They say that antioxidants in dark chocolate will provide health benefits. Chocolate lovers are going crazy over the new Chocolate spa.  It is drawing more and more people into the park. They ingredient in the dark chocolate can help the skin when applied externally. When you are there you can get chocolate body wraps, dark chocolate sugar scrubs, cocoa facials, and cocoa messages. The spa is quite expensive. A message under and hour is $145. the cocoa facial is $195, and the sugar scrub it $90. Though the price is high People are saying its like your sitting in hot chocolate.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/09/22/chocolate-lovers-have-new-way-to-enjoy-sweet-treat-melt-spa.html 

Question 1: Would you go to Hershey's Chocolate Spa?  

Question 2: do you think that the Dark chocolate will actually help your skin?

Question 3: Would you pay the price?

My Opinion: I think it would be a cool experience to go to the spa. Well I have always heard that dark chocolate is good for you, so i think it might help your skin. I most likely wouldn't the price is high even though it would be a cool experience.  

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it would definitely be cool to go to this spa. It might help the skin but I would need to try it our first to decide if it makes a difference. The price is very expensive and I probably wouldnt pay that kind of money for that. 

• 1. Yes I would go to this spa because it seems cool and I would want to try it out to see what everyone is talking about.

2. I think the dark chocolate might help but I don't know if different types of chocolate would work.

3. The prices are very high and I most likely wouldn't pay that price for chocolate because you could probably make/do it yourself for cheap

• I agree i would want to go and see what all the hype is about. I was wondering the same thing would the results be the same if they tried to use different chocolate? And yes i think you could do it on your own for less money but it pry wont feel the same and it will make a mess and not be as relaxing

• I think that a chocolate spa is a waste of money. Why would want to be covered or wrapped in chocolate. I'll just stick to eating it. The dark chocolate might help your skin but it can't be good enough for everyone to do it. I would definitely not pay the price for a chocolate spa.

• I'm a guy but yeah i think going to a chocolate spa would be cool and different experience. I'm not really a person who studies the things that the chocolate is good for but I think it would be pretty cool if it did. i personally wouldn't pay to do this kind of thing but If were to win the lottery at some point then  i would try out this experience. 

• 1. I would probably go and look at it. I don't think I would go to the spa because I wouldn't really want chocolate on me. If it's free I would like to, but if it costs, I don't think it's worth it. 

2. I've heard that dark chocolate is good for health benefits. I don't believe that just putting it on you can help. I think the only way it'll benefit you is that if you consume it. 

3. Personally, no. You can see spas a ton of places. You can also see chocolate different places but I think that it won't be worth it. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • I agree. The prices are just to much. If I had enough money to try something like this I would be very happy too. But that's just not the case. I think myself and a lot of other people won't pay this much for a chocolate spa.

• I would not go do it if I had to pay for it but if i was offered to do it for free i would most definitely do it. If they say it does it pry does because we have a lot of technology that can tell us stuff like that. I would not pay the price, I would probably never go to a spa anyways.

• I think this experience is not really necessary. If I wouldn't know what to do with my money, I would probably do that, but like I said, having a bath in chocolate is not really on my To-Do list. Even though I'm not an expert about the healthiness of chocolate, I am just guessing that there are probably some ingredients that my help your skin. As a birthday present I think I would actually try that but never with my own money.   

• It doesn't really interest me but it would be cool to see. Dark chocolate is good for you but I don't think it will help your skin. I don't think I would pay that much.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker