Hershey Park opens Chocolate Spa

At Hershey park in Pennsylvania they just opened a chocolate spa. They say that antioxidants in dark chocolate will provide health benefits. Chocolate lovers are going crazy over the new Chocolate spa.  It is drawing more and more people into the park. They ingredient in the dark chocolate can help the skin when applied externally. When you are there you can get chocolate body wraps, dark chocolate sugar scrubs, cocoa facials, and cocoa messages. The spa is quite expensive. A message under and hour is $145. the cocoa facial is $195, and the sugar scrub it $90. Though the price is high People are saying its like your sitting in hot chocolate.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/09/22/chocolate-lovers-have-new-way-to-enjoy-sweet-treat-melt-spa.html 

Question 1: Would you go to Hershey's Chocolate Spa?  

Question 2: do you think that the Dark chocolate will actually help your skin?

Question 3: Would you pay the price?

My Opinion: I think it would be a cool experience to go to the spa. Well I have always heard that dark chocolate is good for you, so i think it might help your skin. I most likely wouldn't the price is high even though it would be a cool experience.  

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would love to go to the heresy's spa! Not only would I love eating the chocolate but i would love to get a massage as well! I also think that the chocolate does help your skin because the antioxidants are real! I would pay the price  think if the price was reasonable.

• 1. I think it would be really cool, but I would probably not go because I feel like it would be weird having chocolate on you.

2. I honestly have no idea if it would or not. I don't even like eating dark chocolate let alone putting it on my skin.

3. It does not seem like that much of a price tag. I bet the spa would be a neat experience for a small price.   

•  I would not go to the Hershey's spa, because it costs too much money in my opinion.  Although, if I could take a tour and not pay near as much, I would consider thinking about it. I think it could detoxify your skin to an extent, since dark chocolate is healthy for you.  I wouldn't pay the price. 

• I don't know if I'd enjoy going to the chocolate spa, just because of the fact that chocolate is sticky. I feel like the dark chocolate would make your face break out more, but who knows it could help. I wouldn't pay those prices, because I could get all of those things cheaper at a regular spa. 

• Of course I would go to the Hershey's Chocolate Spa. I think the dark chocolate might help our skin cause it said it helps your but I think it might will. No, I wouldn't pay that really expensive price put if they lower the price I would.

• I don't think that I would go to Hersey park just for the chocolate spa, but I think it would be interesting to see. I personally don't know if it would, but I've heard others say it does help. I don't think it is worth the price for me, but chocolate is pretty expensive.

• No, I would not like to spend my money on something like this, maybe I would give that gift to my mother. I have no idea, but based on the article I think it depends on your skin. I would not pay the price besides how expensive it is, I'm not a lover of chocolate, so there would be no problem.

• No I would not go to the spa, because I would not want top spent that kind of money on that stuff. I do not thing that dark chocolate helps your skin because there is not proof in that statement. No I would not pay the price. 

• Personally I hate chocolate, but it would still be fun to go to this spa so I would. I have heard that dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate so it could possibly be good for your skin. I would pay the price because it's any other type of spa you can go to any day.

• I personally love chocolate so I think it would be fun and probably would go. It's a once in a lifetime experience why not? I have heard that dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate, it has more anti-oxidants or something along that sort of thing, so I think it could be good for your skin. I would pay the price for it. A chocolate spa isn't something you come across everyday, it would be a cool experience! 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker