Hershey Park opens Chocolate Spa

At Hershey park in Pennsylvania they just opened a chocolate spa. They say that antioxidants in dark chocolate will provide health benefits. Chocolate lovers are going crazy over the new Chocolate spa.  It is drawing more and more people into the park. They ingredient in the dark chocolate can help the skin when applied externally. When you are there you can get chocolate body wraps, dark chocolate sugar scrubs, cocoa facials, and cocoa messages. The spa is quite expensive. A message under and hour is $145. the cocoa facial is $195, and the sugar scrub it $90. Though the price is high People are saying its like your sitting in hot chocolate.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/09/22/chocolate-lovers-have-new-way-to-enjoy-sweet-treat-melt-spa.html 

Question 1: Would you go to Hershey's Chocolate Spa?  

Question 2: do you think that the Dark chocolate will actually help your skin?

Question 3: Would you pay the price?

My Opinion: I think it would be a cool experience to go to the spa. Well I have always heard that dark chocolate is good for you, so i think it might help your skin. I most likely wouldn't the price is high even though it would be a cool experience.  

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think I could bring myself to go. The price is too high and I think ti would be gross to be covered in chocolate. I have heard that dark chocolate has a lot of good antioxidants so I think eating it would be good. I don't think that it would really do a lot if applied topically though. The milk fat in chocolate would probably clog your pores so they probably don't use a lot of actual chocolate in the products.

• It would be awesome to go to that spa, but I think it would be a bit strange to be covered in chocolate. It has been proven that dark chocolate is good for you, so maybe it may also be healthy for your skin.I definitely would not play that mush just to be covered in chocolate, its kind of pointless if you ask me.

• i think it would be feel weird to be surrounded by chocolate too. yeah i think it would be good for our skin too or why would they make a spa out of it. i think the price is to high also but what is pointless? the spa? 

• I would definitely go to the Hershey's Chocolate Spa but only if we were in that area. Well if they said it will help your skin and they made this spa because of it then I definitely think that it would. Yeah I would well my mom would for me but it would be a one time thing because that is expensive!

• i feel the same way i would not travel there just to pay $200 for a chocolate spa and then leave . I think it would help too but sometimes people lie about their products.  I would only do it once too i wouldn't do it regularly because of the price and traveling

• This reply was deleted.
    • i would also love to go to the spa and see if i would like it. i don't think it would darken your skin if it doesn't darken your mouth i doubt it would darken your skin. i wouldnt pay the price but it pry would be relaxing

• I think it would be fun to experience a chocolate spa. I have heard of a lot of crazy things that are supposed to be good for your skin so I do not doubt that this could not help. I do not think I would pay for something like this. It is not necessary, but if I had more money, it might be cool to try.

• i also think that it would be cool to go to a chocolate spa. very true but i have mix emotions that if it would help or not. i wouldn't pay for it either it is outrageous i think fo rme to pay the price someone would have to offer to give me the money for it 

• 1) I would go to the Spa but I don't think its worth $145 because you can honestly make your own chocolate spa.

2) I think it would, because I've heard many facts about the health bennefits it offers.

3) I would not pay the price, because I don't think it's worth it.

• i agree i would want to try it too but the price is too high too and yeah you could make your own but it would be a big mess. very true but they could be lying because manufacturers sometime lie.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker