Zombie drug

A new drug called Xylazine is a  growing and ravaging drug. The reason this drug is so scary is cause it has been recorded to increase the chance to overdose and even worse has had reports of even rotting the users skin.

Now what is this drug exactly? 

To answer this its a veterinary tranquilizer being cut with other drugs. According to the DEA this drug is also a potentiator meaning it increases the high of any other drug it is mixed with.  its been recorded to cause rotting of the skin and sometimes to the bone and severe drowsiness practically putting someone in a "zombie state". Recently lawmakers in illinois have been trying look to make missuses of this drug a crime especially since its not made for humans at all.

Now whats your opinion? should this drug be a federal crime and what should be done to prevent this?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think it is making it worse, and I don't think it is truly worth it to make it illegal, if you look at colorado where marijuana is legal, I don't think there are as many overdoses as there is in other states, close to that same population. Do you think Iowa should legalize Marijuana? 

• That is true people are less likely to overdose because they can go to the hospital or they are able to do it with their friends who could call the hospital. When there is no worry of geting in trouble for it then there is no problem with taking them to get help before they die. But would it be the same for this? Or could it happen where now that it's legal more people do it so more people overdose.

• I personally think that do to the properties and possible uses for marijuana it can help with multiple healths issues and disorders therefore it should be made legal. Alongside legal marijuana would benefit the economy and produce much more happyness through citzens. it can have many benefits then its given out to be.

• But also making something that can kill legal is bad. Then more people use it then more people that if it had been illegal wouldn't have died will then die. I understand the benefits and think it should be able to be used when needed like medically but there will be people who find a way to get around those rules and use it for reasons that it was not ment to be used for. But then would Xylazine have any medical reasons to be used?

• In my opinion, this drug is very dangerous and it shouldn’t continue to be produced if humans are using it for the wrong things. I think that producing this drug should be a federal crime especially if it could harm you or put you in a zombie-like state. It could be very harmful to you and could even kill you if you take too much of it. All in all, this is a very bad drug, and if people are going to be careless with it then it should just stop being produced and sold.

• I think this drug should definitely be illeagal because if it increases the high of any other drug people could use it to increase the high for weed. Plus with how often people in weed leagal states smoke the overdoses would skyrocket because of that.

• I think that this drug should be banned everywhere. If this drug is harming people then we should get rid of it immediately. I think it should be illegal to use or make this drug. It should be taken care of before it becomes out of hand and more people get harmed by it. 

• This drug should be banned if it is harming people. If its burning peoples skin off thats not okay and should be legal or a thing to even exist. It should be a crime to take that drug and the effects of this drug is sad and not good at all. It sounds like it is a strong drug that does too much and can affect someone really bad.

• I think this drug should be banned if it is rotting people's skin off because the effects of this drug are causing horrific scenes. this drug is very dangerous and should be banned continuing to administer the drug is bad.

• In my opinion this drug should be banned because it has very bad effects on people and can be very dangerous. The government should do something about it before more people start consuming it and get affected by it. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker