Wrestler dies in the ring

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/21/mexican-wrestling-star-dies-in-the-ring/ watch the video on this site

Famous Mexican wrestler El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo, died in the wrestling ring during a live show. Apparently a move stunt went completely wrong. The move apparently snapped his neck or spine and he was out. At first they didn't think he was really out. But he wasn't moving for a long period of time and they finally realized something was wrong. The ambulance was called and he was rushed to the hospital. Soon after the call he was pronounced dead.

How do you think you would feel if you killed someone, a friend by accident?

I think this is horrible i would have been so scared probably would have cried. This is a terrible thing that happened.

0321-SUB-el-hijo-del-perro-aguayo-lucha-libre-aaa-02

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job!

• I would have felt horrible and guilt would haunt me forever.

• I would definitely feel terrible and be hunted for the rest of my life. 

• It would be horrible.  I don't know how I would live with the guilt, even if it was  an accident.

• Yes it would be hard to live with, hard to handle.

• I would feel terrible. I'd probably cry too, because taking someone's life is what I believe the highest measure of seriousness that's possible for one human to do to another. 

• Yes that is up there. I think killing someone is one of the worst things you can do and you should be punished to the highest extent, unless it was an accident. Like in this case.

• I would really horrible, too. I mean it's terrible enough if a good friend dies, but if you are the reason why he/she dies, that's even worse. 

• I would feel horrible and wouldn't know where to even start to what to say.

• I'm right here with ya Pear. I would be speechless.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker