Woman Crushed in a Tragic Accident

A 32-year old mother was crushed to death under a gravel truck on Monday afternoon. The truck belonged to a construction company that doing some construction in the area. It is unknown the definite events leading up to the accident but it is believed the woman was asked to move her car out of the way and after she got into her car, the truck tipped over, crushing the car with the woman inside. The construction company had had one other major infraction in the last 5 years. 

Should the construction company be punished for the accident? Why or why not?

How would you react if this happened to a loved one?

Story

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Again, good job overall but all of your replies were on March 26th. Also, I took five points off for being one day late per my policy.

• The construction company should do something to comfort the family of the women that was crushed. I would be devastated if it was my family member.  

• I agree. It would make me feel better if I knew the company was empathetic. 

• They should be punished and if there is evidence than they should be punished worse. If this happened to a love one o would be furious and make sure they were punished.   

• That is true. Making sure they are punished for this would be a top priority. 

• I think that they should be fined for the accident but they don't know for sure whose fault it is because she was asked to move. I would be sad if this happened to one of my family members or friend.

• Yes I agree. Maybe the police should investigate further to see what really happened.

• I think they should be punished with paying some money or helping the family of the women in some ways. It's terrible, if something like this would happen to a family member or a friend. Accidents happen, but's it's still really sad!

• I agree and think it would nice if the company did something for the family.

• Yeah I think they construction company should take responsibility for this accident because it is their truck that caused it to happen. I would react by being sad but accidents do happen. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker