Will Michelle Obama Run for Office?

The answer is no. Michelle Obama will not run for office because she does not want to do that to her children again. Several people would think Michelle Obama would be a good candidate because she is well educated and she understands real world situations. Even though she won't run for the oval she is going to continue you help young women around the world. She wants to help them with education, medical care, wages, and violence. Former First Lady also said it was nice to get out of the house and not have the weight of the world on your shoulders. The Obama's are enjoying their life outside of the White House because they can actually open their windows. The family also was spotted on a yacht on an island. The Obama girls lived most of their life in the White House and it was hard for them to leave but they are fine. 

Questions:

Do you think Michelle Obama would be a good Presidential candidate? Why or why  not

Would you got the opportunity to stay in the White House would you? Why or why not

My thoughts

I think Michelle Obama would be a great candidate because she is a really educated person. She know's what is going on around the world and she understands real life situations. I think being First Lady gives a little insight to prepare someone to become president. If I was given the opportunity to stay in the White House I would because I would just want to see what it is like to be in a very secure place. I think it would be fun to see the White House daily routine as well. 

Read the full article: here

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think Michelle would be a great president! She did so much as just the First lady i couldn't imagine what she would accomplish as the president. But i also understand why it would be hard to go back to that life style. If i got the opportunity to stay in he white house for like a week i would but not any longer than that. 

• I agree that she could do great things if she were President. I look back and think about all the great things she did as First Lady. I think that one thing that wouldn't help her is the way she changed the school lunches. Those students are now able to vote and I don't think that they would vote for her for that reason. If you look at all the other great things she did should out do the one thing she did wrong. 

• I agree with you, Christabel. After thinking back on what she did as the first lady, I cant imagine just how much she would be able to do as the actual president. Short term would be good.

• I agree that she would accomplish a lot because she is well educated and has an upper leg in the Oval. I think it would be fun to stay in the White House for a short period of time.

• it depends on what she is wanting to change and how she does things. People may like her and some people may not. She is very educated and knows a lot of information. She was always there supporting Barack.

• I think it depends on her views as a president what she would be fighting for. Having her in office would mean more than just making sure children get healthy foods. She would have to be aware of foreign affairs, etc. 

I think I would stay in the white house because it's a national monument of our country. I think it could also be a good experience to learn some stuff about our history.

• I agree it would be fun to become more educated on the capital of our country and learn more about American History. 

• I personally don't think Michelle Obama would be a good candidate based off of my political views.... I don't think I would want to stay in the white house because I would probably get bored and would want to explore the world more and not be surrounded by cameras. 

• I believe she could be a good one because she was already there with Barack, and might know what to do and have some experience. I think it would be cool and pretty safe because of all the security. 

• I think Michelle Obama would be a very good candidate. She knows how things work because her husband was the president. I don't think I would stay at the white house. I would always be scared some one would try to hurt me in some way. Yes, the white house has a lot of security, but security comes with a price.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker