Will Michelle Obama Run for Office?

The answer is no. Michelle Obama will not run for office because she does not want to do that to her children again. Several people would think Michelle Obama would be a good candidate because she is well educated and she understands real world situations. Even though she won't run for the oval she is going to continue you help young women around the world. She wants to help them with education, medical care, wages, and violence. Former First Lady also said it was nice to get out of the house and not have the weight of the world on your shoulders. The Obama's are enjoying their life outside of the White House because they can actually open their windows. The family also was spotted on a yacht on an island. The Obama girls lived most of their life in the White House and it was hard for them to leave but they are fine. 

Questions:

Do you think Michelle Obama would be a good Presidential candidate? Why or why  not

Would you got the opportunity to stay in the White House would you? Why or why not

My thoughts

I think Michelle Obama would be a great candidate because she is a really educated person. She know's what is going on around the world and she understands real life situations. I think being First Lady gives a little insight to prepare someone to become president. If I was given the opportunity to stay in the White House I would because I would just want to see what it is like to be in a very secure place. I think it would be fun to see the White House daily routine as well. 

Read the full article: here

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think she would be a great Presidential candidate because she was in the white house for a long time with her husband, shes well educated and understands real world situations. And her and her family are very well liked.

I would not because I feel like if you were to stay in the White house you would have a target on your back and people that don't like the US will target you.  

• I think Michelle Obama is a talented, smart lady and would be a great candidate.  Being First Lady, most likely gave her a little insight about presidency. She understands everyone and how the world is. If I was given the opportunity to stay in the White House, I would because it would be interesting and a great experience! 

• No because I honesty think she would try to change to much of food systems and make every body eat healthier. I would stay at the White house to be there for awhile. I don't think I would want to be the President though. 

• Yes because she understands what is going on and how things work on that level. Probably not because it would probably get old and tiring after awhile. 

• I think that if I was in the white house with my husband and he made it look easy enough I would decide to stay and Help this country out more. I would want what was best for my country. 

• If Michelle decided to run for president, I am sure she would have a good amount of people vote for her. She was an amazing first lady and I think anyone would agree that though there were some dislikes about her decisions she would hold this country up pretty well. 

• I feel if Michelle Obama would run she would easily win. With Obama leaving office with a huge approval rating he and his wife could get people to get out and vote. If I had the opportunity to serve our country I would love to and if my wife wanted to I would support her. 

• I agree that she would be liked by the American population because the Obama's are a well put together family that stayed away from publicity and scandals. I think that is nice you would support your wife if she ran for the presidency. 

• I think that she would make a very good Presidential candidate because of all her education and the experience she had while her husband was president. Because of her time spent in the white house she knows what needs to be fixed and worked on, she also knows what will make the people happy. If I got the chance to stay in the White House I think I would just to get that experience. 

• I agree that she could learn from her husbands decisions and would know what might work and what might not work. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker