Who Will Win the Super Bowl?!

Sunday, February 12, 2023! The Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs will face off for the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl LVII. Super Bowl Sunday will kick off at 5:30pm Central Time! Who will win? And who will fall short? First, let's look into this exciting competition a little deeper. 

The Philadelphia Eagles are the No.1 seed in the NFC. The Eagles just recently demolished the San Francisco 49ers 31-7 earlier today, as in 1/29. The Eagles are the NFC champions and looking to be NFL champions in the upcoming weeks. After the win today, the Eagles have the No.1 offense in the league and have the No.2 defense in the league. Although the Eagles have been very dominant, there is a slight concern for their starting QB Jalen Hurts. Hurts has had a shoulder injury for the past couple weeks. Although it did bother Jalen during today’s game, he still pulled through and was able to win with a breeze. 

The Kansas City Chiefs are the No.1 seed in the AFC. The Chiefs just recently narrowly defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 with a field goal in the last 10 seconds. The Chiefs have also dominated in this 2023 season. Both of the games that the Chiefs have won in these playoffs have been a 1 score game, but that should not be a concern for Chiefs fans for the Chiefs have been incredible with their star QB Patrick Mahomes. Just like Jalen Hurts, Mahomes has an injury. Patrick Mahomes sprained his ankle in the divisional round. However, he fought through in the AFC championship to be victorious. Even through the pain. 

Eagles vs Chiefs is going to be very exciting! The spread for this game is -1.5 in the Eagles favor. Meaning, the Eagles are projected to narrowly defeat the Chiefs. But that’s just a prediction! The Eagles center Jason Kelce will also be facing off against his BROTHER Travis Kelce, the TE for the Chiefs. Also, Andy Reid (the Chiefs coach) will be facing his former NFL team, the Eagles. If he manages to win, not only will he be a champion, but he will be the winningest coach in Chiefs franchise history! 

As a long time Eagle fan I am so excited and nervous! My entire family is full of Chiefs fans excluding my dad and I. Though I wish for a great and entertaining game, I would love for the Eagles to win! A lot is on the line on February 12! Be sure to watch the game and cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles! Whether you are a Bears fan, Packers fan…or even a Cowboys fan.

Fly Eagles Fly!

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/35540249/super-bowl-2023-philadelphia-eagles-kansas-city-chiefs-early-betting-spread-odds-reactions 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/super-bowl-lvii-2023-philadelphia-eagles-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-state-farm-stadium-fox-1235243882/ 

Who do you think will win Super Bowl LVII? 

Will both QB’s injuries play a factor in the game?

Will you be watching the game?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• For me, I am a big football person and cheering on the Eagles.

• Man, I don't even watch sports very much they just don't intrest me. I don't think catching and running for a ball would be fun, but everybody likes what they like. If I had to choose a team, I wouldn't to be honest because I don't know enough about football to even do a presentation on.

• You're are not the only one that feels that way. However, when I first watched football, I knew that I was gonna make it my life. I don't play it cause I don't have the size and quickness for it, but I enjoy watching it and making sure I am aware of everyting involved with it.

• I mean i've watched it at least twice, but it's just not my cup of tea. I mean I will get involed with cars and trucks, because thats what intrests me.

• I get it, football isn't everyones thing. For me, I am just obsessed with football and love to do things like fantasy football, actually playing the sport itself, watching it, ect. 

• I do not ever pay attention to sports in general so I do not know how either team plays and it seems like it will be close. It could be kind of like the two injuries cancel out in a way, almost like saying it is fair in a way because both teams are down. I might see some of the game but I most likely will not pay close attention to it though. But it will probably be playing on the tv by my family.

• If football doesn't spark your interests, maybe you could just watch the halftime show?

• I think the eagles will win the super bowl because they have less injured players and I strongly dislike the chiefs. I also don't like the eagles but I think they have a good chance at winning. I don't know if patrick mahomes will be able to play according to his ankle injury. Jalen hurts will probably be in.

• You're not the only person that strongly dislikes the Chiefs. I think that the Eagles will win and hopefully Jalen Hurts is 100%.

• I think that the Kansas City Chiefs will win the Super Bowl.  This is a biased opinion because I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan.  The Chiefs need to get healthy before Sunday. I think that Chris Jones will play a big factor in the game. He got his first sack in the postseason. I think that this will open the floodgates and he will have many more. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker