What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job overall but be sure to comment more and also be sure to hyperlink correctly.

• I think that the iPhone 8 will be popular but not many will go for it. I feel like it's getting to the point where people are realizing that keeping up to date with new phones is pointless and unnecessary. I would not pay that much for a phone because its useless. I don't need an advanced phone like that. 

• I think that a lot of people will get the phone,because it's the newest phone coming out. But I don't think anyone should ever pay that much for a phone. 

• I think people will buy it because its the newest phone but I think that price is ridiculous. I wouldn't want to pay that it, I'd rather get an older version and get to buy something else with the money not used on that expensive IPhone.  

• Yes I think it will because the iPhone 8 will be bigger and better than the devices before it. I would not pay 1000 dollars on a phone. Could buy a lot of nice video games with it instead

• It could be the most popular product, but if it is going to cost that much then some people may not invest in the phone. I would not pay 1000 dollars for a phone because they are pretty much the same thing. 

• I think the new iphone will be very popular as it always is when a new Apple product comes out. I would definatly not spend $1000 on a phone, its just a phone, you text and call nothing to spend a thousand dollars for. 

• I do not think that the iPhone 8 will have what people want, it is very costly and losing a couple more ports are worse because everyone is already used to them. Losing some ports will also enable it to be more water resistant due to no ports for water to get in. I would not pay 1000 dollars because that money could be spent on a lot more things that a phone.

• I think every new I phone is the next big apple product because every time the new IPhone comes out everybody has to buy it. I dont know if I could pay 1000 dollars for a phone that is really expensive and I think apple could get hurt if they raise there prices. 

• Yes I think that it will be very popular because it is the newest thing that they will have come out with. I would not pay $1000 for a phone because you can get a phone that can do basically the same thing for a lot cheaper.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker