What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think it could be very popular because its so shiny and new, but then again, it would probably be too expensive for most people to afford. Hard to tell for sure how sales will go. I feel like many people will be falling over themselves to buy this new phone, but personally I think they're too expensive and overrated. I have an old phone- the kind where the screen slides over the keyboard, and I get along just fine with it and don't really feel much need to have the latest iPhone. As far as my dream smartphone goes, a nice, inexpensive Samsung Galaxy would do just fine.

• Well if they are going to make it better then wealthy people will buy that but poor people won't be able to buy it. It will still be up to date but for just few people, No way I am not going to buy 1000 dollar for a phone.

• Just because the iPhone has been popular for the past few years, yes I think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular product to date. Even people who don't like iPhones that much still have or purchase one because they are trending. No, I would never pay 1,000 dollars for a phone. I would rather get a much cheaper phone that has the same functions and abilities as a normal smart phone. I don't see what is so special about iPhones that make them the most expensive smart phones on the market.

• I think the Iphone 8 will be popular and a big hit because it is new and everyone loves the newest iphone model. I would not pay $1,000 for a new phone. It is getting ridiculous how much new phones are costing. Every model gets more expensive. I would rather have an older model and pay less because it works the same. Eventually the iphone 8 will go on sale, so I would purchase it then. 

• Every new Apple product is the most popular Apple product to date, so yes there is a 100% chance. It depends, usually carriers have upgrade contracts so I probably wouldn't end up paying $1000. Then again, the iPhone 7 will be on sale and they are very good, so there's always that option.

• I think that this IPhone will definitely be the most popular IPhone yet because every new Apple product is always the big deal. I would never pay a grand for a phone... that's goofy.

• Apple is the world’s largest technology company, nearly all of their products have become popular upon release. It wouldn’t be too surprising to see countless of people lining up to buy the new iPhone 8. Personally, I absolutely love technology, but 1,000 dollars for a phone seems a bit too pricey. Although, I don’t know what its features include. Apple also innovates and releases a new iPhone almost every other year, it’s only a matter of time before this expensive phone is out of date.

• I think that the people who can afford it will buy it but most people probably wont be able to afford the phone. I also think that with all the new changes people wont like them and that they will be easier to break. I will be paying the 1,000 dollars to get the phone. If I really want one then I will wait till it is more affordable. 

• I don't think that it would be the most popular product. I think that the phone cost a lot of money. And you don't have to have the latest upgrade in order to be the coolest person out there. I would not pay 1,000 dollars for a new phone. I am just fine with the phone I have. 

• I think that a lot of people will buy the new iPhone just so they can have the best new thing, but if it ends up being $1000, I don't think that they will get as many sales as they have with past phones. I wouldn't pay $1000 for a phone because I think that is way to expensive, and I would just buy an older model for a cheaper price. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker