What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that it will be popular but I dont think it will be the most popular apple product. I only think that because they are always coming out with new apple products so I think it will just be like every other apple product. I would definitely not pay $1000 for a phone. That is kind of a ridiculous price for a phone. 

• I feel like the people who want to be "the latest" will buy the phone but personally I would not buy the phone because it is too expensive and  I don't really need a fancy phone. as long as my phone works and does what I want it to. I don't need the latest version. 

I feel like the price tag is ludicrous and would never pay a full 1000 dollars for a silly phone. 

• I agree if my older phone still works I definitely would not be looking into something just because it is supposed to better and newer than what i already have especially if the phone costs 1000 dollars. 

• I think that many people are going to want to buy the new phone but because it is going to be so expensive it will be hard for the average person to go out and buy it. I would not pay 1,000 dollars for a phone. I think that it is ridiculous to pay this much for a phone. You could buy so many more useful things with that 1,000 dollars. You could buy food for your family, put a roof over your head, and many other things. 

• I agree, there are way more important things to buy in life than a phone. Also if your phone is still operating and working just fine, why would you need to spend $1,000 on a new phone? You don't, there are so many other useful things to spend that money on. 

• I fell the same way. There are much more important things to spend 1000 dollars on. Or you could just save that money in case you ever needed it for something really important like a medical bill or an emergency. 

• Nope, Because it's price would be too much for most people to buy, but I wouldn't doubt that people would be envious of someone who does have one. It also depends on how well people receive the phone and how good it is. If it would last 10 years with me throwing it against a wall, and has amazing processing and graphics on games, and 4g Lte. It would literally have to be indestructible and have the best of the best hardware and amazing software.

• Yes i believe many people will buy it but it is going to be very expensive. People out in the world want everything new. That will be a day that everyone will want it. Yes and no yes if i really needed a new phone and no because i like my phone and it works perfectly fine.  

• I think that the richer people or the people with more money to spare would be about to buy this, and it would be more popular with them. I would not spend $1000 for a phone, because that is way too much.

• Yes. I think that this will end up to be the biggest to date. because that is just what happens. every time that something new comes out people go out and want to get the new stuff. NO. I dont see a reason that I would need a new phone

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker