What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think the rich people and the iphone lovers will buy it but for your average person I would say they probably won't sped that much money for a phone if they already have the iphone 7.

• I don't know - probably because it's the newest iphone but also maybe not because it's going to be so expensive. I would absolutely not pay 1000 dollars on any phone at all.

• I strongly agree. spending the 1000 dollars is not something that people should just throw around just for a stupid phone that soon after there will be a new phone that will cost even more

• I agree with you Enya 1000 dollars is just way too much to pay for a device that could break at any time. They do have fairly affordable payment options but still your going to  wind up paying it all at the end anyway. 

• It will be because people spend their money on what they want. Some people will upgrade from the perfectly fine phone that they already have. I absolutely would not pay $1000 for a phone, that is absolutely blasphemous. 

• Im sure people who have a lot of money to just blow will pay it and apple will make a fortune like they always do but for the normal buyer 1000 dollars just seems out of their price tag if you ask me. Who knows though maybe people will break out the big bills. 

• I think it will be popular in theory but many people wouldn't be able to afford a phone like that. I would not pay 1000 dollars for a phone because a lot of times the differences between the phones are small. 

• i definitely agree I upgraded from a 5 to a 6 and the only difference in my opinion is the improved screen size and lighter body which is nice for using but it is not as rugged and durable as the older 5's and i feel like im always gonna break it. 

• I don't think many people will buy it only because it is getting way too expensive and a lot of people won't be able to afford the price. I would not pay $1000 dollars for a phone. You only need a phone to call and text, not a super expensive one that does the same thing. 

• I think this product is just to expensive for people to buy and there it will be losing a lot of popularity. I would definitely not pay $1000 for a phone, I barley want to pay $100 because of the chances they could break while working on things even with a case. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker