What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think a lot of people will buy the iPhone 8 because it is the new up to date phone that everyone just has to have. I would definitely not pay $1,000 for a new phone. I think it is getting ridiculous the amount of money they are charging for the "new" phone. I would way rather buy a model that is already out and way cheaper than paying $1,000 for a phone.  

• I guess it depends on whether or not people want to spend that much money on a phone. I think based on what it sounds like the phone will look like, that it will be a big seller. No, that is too much money

• Lots of people will probably want to get the iPhone 8 to be up to date on there phone. I would definitely not pay $1,000 for the new phone, I would rather buy a model that is already out and is cheaper than paying 1,000 dollars for a phone. 

• I would definitely not being paying 1000 dollars for this new phone. I would wait until the price lowered. The iPhone 7 isn't even that much money. I would rather buy an older model phone then buying that phone for 1000 dollar. That is extremely over priced. 

• Apple products are always big and whenever the next new big thing is out people always rush and buys it. So wiht saying that I would assume that the iPhone 8 will be the next big thing. Just not a lot will buy it because of how expensive it is, so only the rich will probably be buying it right away. 

• I would think a lot of people will buy the product especially with it being "whats new" and everyone wanting to get "whats new"..... Personally I would never wanna spend $1000 on a  phone just because I think that is extremely over priced. 

• I think that it's a cool idea and quite a few people will like it and want to get it. It's kind of like a mix between a TV, tablet, and a android galaxy. I don't think I would ever pay 1,000 dollars for a phone. If I wanted the phone that badly I would wait a year or so to get it because it would be cheaper.

• Probably because people always want the new Iphone that comes out but I don't think people will want to pay $1000 for it though. No that's a waste of money for a phone that'll be replaced in a year. 

• I think it will be a very popular product, but for the price I feel not many people with purchase the phone at first. I would not pay $1,000 for a phone, I would wait until later on when the phone is cheaper after awhile. 

• I think that a lot pf people will end up buying it, even though the new phone is very expensive. I would not buy a 1,000 dollars that is just to expensive. like you said that why would you get a new phone and pay that much money for them when they would will just be considered an old phone in just a couple of months, until the next iPhone comes out the next year.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker