What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I definitely here what your saying man. One mistake and there goes your 1000 dollar phone which you can get insurance on it but the insurance costs about half as much as the actual phone so your still out 500 dollars at least. 

• 1) I think it'll definitely be the most popular product. Even though people don't expect others to spend that kind of money on a new phone, they do.

2) No. I buy a different type of phone or an older model.

• 1) I think it'll definitely be the most popular product. Even though people don't expect others to spend that kind of money on a new phone, they do.

2) No. I buy a different type of phone or an older model.

• Yes, it'll be super popular. Look at what happened with previous phone releases- everyone had to have one. Most people don't outright pay $1,000, they have plans-or insurance pays for some of it. If there was a good payment plan, I might-depending on the phones features. I'm still good with my older phone though.

• Yeah I know there are payment plans but you still end up paying the entire amount in the long run. But yes i also think people will still buy the phone because its the biggest and best thing out there according to Apple and its the human nature to want the best. Personally im fine with an "outdated" phone if it saves me a few dollars. 

• I think a lot of people will buy the iphone 8 because it will be new and everyone likes new things. I also feel like not that many people are going to want to spend 1000 dollars on a phone. I personally would not spend that much 

• Thinking in a consumer mentality and how Apple's products work, since its the newest it will be the best... or at least that's what they'll try to make you believe. I definitely wouldn't pay $1,000 for a phone. It's just not worth it.

• I think it will have a lot of sales, but it wont be the top iPhone to be sold. I would not buy the phone for 100 dollars I would wait till an update then get it for free.

• I would definitely not spend $1000 dollars, that is absolutely ridiculous money. Hopefully ht price is lower than that but you never really know with Apple, could be over $1000.

• I think some people will buy it just to say they have the newest Iphone. I will probably not buy it right away because it is so expensive maybe a year or so later when it is not so expensive. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker