What could Meghan and Prince Harry'third kid mean for them?

People thought that Prince Harry and Meghan were happy with the two kids. But after the fairly new death of the Queen people think that they had a kid to bring more happiness in a still sad time. But this could cause Prince Harry and Meghan to be pushed farther away by the royal family.  This all started  in 2016 when the media coverage started to turn more negative towards the royal family and that is when he met Meghan. In 2018 when the two of them got married the negative side of the media just got worse. Eventually it led to Prince Harry being forced to step down in 2020. When they officially stepped down from their royal duties the royal family completely cut them off financially. But Meghan has stated that it is just so their family could be closer.

Do you think another royal baby is in the near future?

Do you think that is the real reason or is it just to hide something bigger?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• New topic so +5. While the topic is fine and you did a good job replying to students, your summary is pretty brief.

• I think they should just leave them alone, They are people like us. It seems they got away from England so they could get rid of all of the people that are disliking them. But then, when they came here, that is all they re getting. They are all so rude and for no reason. 

• I totally agree I think that people need to mind there own bissness and should just respect there privacy. But at the same time they do end up being in a lot of controversy that causes the people to bother them.

• I think the press has been very cruel to Meghan and Harry. I watched a bit of the documentary and, they said that the couple has been through a lot with the paparazzi and false rumors about Meghan and a lot more. I think that the royal family is in a way also a part of this. When Harry and Meghan decided to step down from their roles in the royal family. They originally said that they just wanted to step back and have their own life and not deal with the press as much, but Harry’s brother and father got upset with him and it didn’t really seem like they understood. I think that if there is a royal baby in the future everyone would be very happy and it will bring light to such a heartbreaking situation.

• I agree with  you because a lot of the time they are the first to blame but with the new baby they should be bring a new light to the world and people shouldn't try to make it a negative time or a negative impact that Harry and Meghan made.

• I don't know much about the royal family, and I don't really keep up with the media. But I don't think people should be mad at the family for having a baby, just because they don't like Meghan, it doesn't mean that they should make Harry step down. That just seems very petty.  Although it could be a cover to hide something bigger, I've noticed the royals are very secretive, so maybe something bigger is happening that they don't want the media to find out about.

• I agree with you because so many people have shamed meghan and harry but many people do believe that they should have been kicked out which I think was not the best think that the royal famliy has done but they will do what they want.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker