Ukraine and Russia War

The tension between the two countries started with the rebellion of the pro-Russians in Donbass in 2014.After the Donbass war, two autonomous regions were established in the north of the country.Recently, there were reports that the first Russian army massed soldiers on the Ukrainian border in November.With the satellite photos published later, it was determined that the Russian soldiers had established serious units on the border.

Joe Biden announced that after Russia's preparations, Russian soldiers would invade Ukraine soon.After the meeting between Biden and Putin, the possibility of peace did not arise.

The USA and the European Union announced that they will not send troops to Ukraine after the possible Russian invasion, but that they will impose serious sanctions against Russia.On his latest words, Russia President Vladimir Putin stated:

“Ukraine is officially a colony of the United States of America, denying the long history between Russia and Ukrainian relations.Right now President Biden is not sending troops to Ukraine. In his own words, he said:

“Our forces are not and will not be engaged in the conflict, our forces are not going to Europe to fight Ukraine but to defend our NATO allies and reassure those allies in the east. Some people think that Vladimir Putin wants to recreate the Great Soviet Union by uniting some of the Balkan countries.

What do you think will happen to Russia and Ukraine?

Do you think the war will end soon?

Do you think president Biden will send troops in future?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-says-ukraine-attack-military-action-experts-say-invasion-rcna17555

https://onedio.com/haber/rusya-ukrayna-savasi-neden-cikti-rusya-ile-ukrayna-savasinin-nedeni-ne-1048367

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/conflict-ukraine

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job overall Tolga! I do think your summary could have been a bit longer as this is a huge topic. I would also like to see more of your opinions within your summary as well.

• I think that this could potentially turn really bad because Biden is not a very good president and if Trump was president this wouldn't have ever happened because no one is gonna be scared of a 100 year old guy and he does nothing good for our country.

• I really hope that things don't get really bad in this war. I hope it ends soon and not many more lives are lost. I also really hope that things don't get to the point where other countries have to get involved or Ukraine is completely taken over. I don't think he will send troops unless absolutely necessary. 

• I think the war will go on for atleast a few more months until they finally come to a resolution whether it be peaceful or not. I think Biden will send troops to Ukraine and surrounding countries that are in NATO. I also think that Putin could turn this into a nuclear war.

• I think that the war will go on for a while. I think that if a NATO country gets attacked then there will be troups sent by Biden and other countries apart of NATO. If this war gets any worse, it could potentially become nucleur, which would be terrible.

• I think it will take a bit for the war to end. Also I don't think Biden will send troops and if we did I think it will just make the problem worse then what it is.

• The war in Ukraine is frightening. I hope that everyone in Ukraine will be safe and protected against the Russian invaders. I believe that the war, however, may be drawing attention away from China. China has been sending planes into Taiwanise air space, and it is starting to add up as practice runs for an eventual invasion. I hope this is not the case, because it could lead to an eventual war with many world superpowers. All in all, I hope that the war in Ukraine will end in glory and victory for Ukrainians. Слава Україні!

• I think that Russia will keep attacking but Ukraine will put up a good fight. Ukraine has motivation to keep their country and independence making them stronger fighters. I think the war may go on for a while I don't know if it will get better or not. I think if a NATO country is attacked Biden and other countries will send troops but as of right now no. 

• I think that Russia will keep attacking Ukraine until they are stopped or until they get what they want. I don't think Biden will send troops to Russia or Ukraine but countries surrounding both to keep the war where it is and help in whatever way they can from a distance.

• I think that Russia and Ukraine will now have a permanate hate towards eachother. I'm not sure how long the war will go on. Russias economy is crashing but Putin refuses to fall back right now. I do not think Biden will or should send troops. I think he is being smart by staying out of it.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker