Two dozen more Corona Virus cases have come out overthe weekend, as well as the first two deaths in the U.S.Oregon, Washington, Rhode Island, and Florida all had Corona Virus victims over the weekend, bringing the total from 65 to 89. One facility has over 50 people with the symptoms over the Corona Virus and all of them will be tested for it. CNN states that the Virus mostly effects elderly people with bad immune systems or infants.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Corona virus needs to be stopped soon. We need to find a cure before this gets out of hand and I hope it doesn't spread all over the country. I also think that is a good idea that everyone who is coming from out of the country is being tested so that way it doesn't spread anymore.

• The fact that the number of cases jumped up by 24 cases in one weekend is sort of consurning that it is spreading faster. I agree with you, it has been said by CNN and other sites that the virus is more likly to affect the elderly, children, and people with weak immune systems.

• I think it is crazy how the Corona virus keeps spreading very rapidly. I feel like people with Corona virus need to be treated as soon as possible and not let out into public until their cured. I agree that it would probably effect old and young people the most. 

• I think that people who have the symptoms of the virus should go to the hospitals but those who dont have symtopms can still what they can to wash their hands and sanatisze the stuff n their house so the virus doesnt spread any further. considering that it mostly affects people over 50 then i think that those people over 50 should deffinently keep clean and go to the doctor to make sure their shots are up to date.

• I think that everyone that has symptoms or feels sick should go the the hospital and be tested. It would help to see if any other people have it and where it is. People should take more precautions like washing their hands more and not putting their hands in their mouth.

• I think that if everyone washed their hands as much as possible to esure that they won't spread germs just by touching things. If everyone takes precaution and coughes and sneezes into their arm that could all help the spread of the corona virus.

• I agree, I think that we all should not panic because if we all use the proper precations to not getting it like washing our hands and things like that then we all should be fine and we should just let the doctors do there job.I agree people dont know that many people with the virus doesnt even need to go to the hospital.

• I think that everybody should find a middle ground of not panicking that they will die from the corona virus but also not totally avoiding it because it is inevitable that it will roll through America. Also, most people seem to not know that 80 percent of the people that contract the virus don't need any sort of hospital visit so that increases the amount of panic.

• i think eveyone that is feeling sick right now might want to go to the hospital and get tested for the corona virus and if they have it saty away from other people with it. this would help the spreading of it i believe and that would save more people. also check everyone for it that comes into the country.

• I think that this is going to be the next big plague, but then again, I think that with our modern technology we will figure out a cure for it and all still live. I am also scared that I will end up getting it, it’s so strange how many people that live in America have gotten it. I really hope we do find a way to cure it, at least maybe be able to keep it in one spot and save the rest of us.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker