Tom Brady on Deflating Footballs

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have been fighting allegations that they have been deflating footballs during the AFC blowout win over the Colts. Deflating the balls would make it easier to catch, to throw, and harder to force fumbles on runners.

How do you think they should be punished? if not why?

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that the Colts should be in the superbowl instead. Or just fine the Patriots big time

• That's what a lot of people are thinking I personally believe the Colts would be destroyed in the Super Bowl. 

• I think that they should have a penalty in the super bowl and in the drafts next year or should not be allowed to play in the Superbowl to show them that it is not right to cheat. You could also give the Seahawks the advantage of deflated balls during the super bowl. 

• I like the idea of taking some of their spots away in the next draft.

• I think that they shouldn't be allowed to play in the Super Bowl because this is the first time there has been evidence of cheating by the Patriots. I think that the colts should be let into the Super Bowl to play the seahawks.

• The Patriots have a history of cheating and they should get punished its not like they didn't know the footballs weren't inflated all the way.

• Yes I think they should be kicked out of the superbowl and even if this isn't the first time they were caught cheating, something should definitely happen. Cheaters are not good and they won't even admit to doing it when obviously they did. They should be fined and taken out.

• I think if they won the game, they should get that counted as a loss because that isn't right and it is also not a really good thing on their part in the game.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker