The Eagles Winning Super-Bowl LVII

The 57th Superbowl has raised a lot of controversy. The Chiefs and Eagles will go against eachother on the 12th of Februrary at 5:30. The Chiefs have been dominating this season, but are tied with the Eagles and are both stuck at 16 wins and 3 losses. However, the Eagles might have been shown to have a slightly higher percentage of winning the Superbowl. 

The reason the Eagles might win over the Cheifs is because "statistically" most professional predictors have placed their bets or are waiting to place their bets on the Eagles. For example, according to www.sportsbettingdime.com, the chances of the Cheifs will lose to the Eagles are a very slightly 55.6% chance favoring the Eagles. It will be close and a very fun game to watch. 

What will happen if the Eagles win? Well, since they already have 4 superbowl wins compared to the Cheifs' 2 superbowl wins it will most likely pay out heavily to the Eagles. However, if the Cheifs do win, many will be surprised and they will catch up to the net wins of the Eagles and have 3 superbowl wins in the bank. But again, it will be a tough game and will need to be a must watch for millions around the world. But what do you think?

Do you think the Eagles will win?

Do you think the Cheifs will win?

What do you think the score will be?

Are you going to watch the Superbowl LVII

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Cheifs have a better chance of winning because that quater back has been there before the egales QB has not.

• I personally think the Cheifs will win since they have one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL and have a better chance at winning. However, I can see why experts are picking the Eagles. I think the score will be very high but close 34-37ish Cheifs win. The score will be very close and very fun to watch.

• I dont cheer for ethier but somtimes you have to go for the under dogs those are what makes good games.

• Honestly, I don't watch things like that but I feel like the Eagles will win. Ive heard that their good, but i think someone else said that one of the football players has an injury that might effect the play. I would totally pick a team full on but i dont watch football.

• yeah it would be god for the egals organization to win the super bowl .

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker