Sweet 16

On this monday Reginae Carter the daughter of lil wayne and ex wife Antonia Wright had her 16th birthday party. The birthday was showcased on MTV's Sweet 16's show. It was held at Summerour Studio in Atlanta, GA. She showed up in a Cinderella like horse and carriage wearing a gown and cape. At the party she got a performance from Rea Sermon and Niki Minaj. For her presents she received a BMW and a Ferrari GTO.

Do you think the birthday is a overboard for a birthday?

What do you think about her 16th birthday compared to yours?

Article and show

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that it is overboard because who needs two really expensive cars at one time.

• It is an overboard, but I guess if you got the money you might as well spend it. I haven't had my 16th birthday so I don't know but I do no that I won't get a Ferrari.

• After thinking about it a while I would think bigger than they did. If I was as rich as I think they are I would have better things like laser tag, paintball, and some amazing food like a chocolate fountain.

• I mean it is pretty overboard but thats what people do when they have a lot of money. I am not 16 yet so i wouldnt know but I know my party is not going to be that fancy.

• I think that it is a little overboard and that my 16 birthday party will not be as glamours as her was. I think that 2 cars as a present is a little much because she can only drive one car at a time. 

• Yes that is a good point. Also who is the one who is spending the money for insurance and the gases that is needed.

• Bump

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker